Tuesday 27 September 2011

Blemish Control - acne, acne treatment


Wow, I am truly impressed. I've had trouble with my back for the last four years. I tried over the counter remedies, went to my regular doctor for perscriptions and even saw a dermatologist. I tried all different kinds of lotions (which my partner had to apply, yuck) and even changed my eating habits. Nothing worked for me, until I came across this spray.

I saw a noticable difference within 3 days, it was amazing! The smell is a little off putting, it kind of burns if you breathe it in while applying, but for me that's a small price to pay. I just hold my breath for a few seconds. The smell dissipates very quickly.

I have been using the Glytone spray for 2 weeks now and my back has completely cleared up. It is easy to use, sprays upside down as promised and even though I use it twice a day the bottle is still 2/3 full.

I'm comfortable wearing a backless dress for my wedding tomorrow, how about that? I am so excited and wish I would have come across this spray years ago. It would have saved me so much agony and frustration. Glytone Back Acne Spray (2% Salicylic Acid), 8-Ounce Package

First of all i would like to say that I am not one to write reviews and never have written one for amazon despite being a frequent user. However I felt the need to write a review for this product because I am so incredibly happy to have found it. I have had really bad cystic acne on my back for a continuous 7 YEARS and thought that nothing could cure it. I tried benzoyl peroxide washes and proactive for my back and although they cleared up my back for a little while, I was never acne free. So I gave this product a try and in literally 4 or 5 days my back was completely clear. It has been 4 months now and I haven't have a single outbreak. I cant describe how happy I am to have found this. It does have a VERY strong odor that definitely will make you cough but if you just hold your breath and suck it up it is so beyond worth it.

After using this product a few times, I felt that my acne was drying up. Unfortunately, I could not continue the use because the aroma was so strong that it literally brought tears to my eyes. Because i thought I was just sensitive to the product, I asked my mother to spray it for me. After two sprays, she was literally gagging and choking. I think that this treatment may be effective if I could actually apply it without my throat burning. I have used other Glytone products that have worked well and i think this spray has potential for others, so I give it 3 stars.

This product is amazing and works very quickly. However, like the other reviews say, it also makes you gag. It's not so much a "stink" as a harsh chemical choking that occurs. I have learned to do the spray & walk...spray it on, and drop it on the counter as you're booking it out of the room!

I've used other types of acne products and sprays, but this has been the most effective on the acne on my back. Other than the fumes and strong alcohol smell, this product is very good. I'm on my 2nd bottle.

This is the first time I've ever left a review for anything and I've bought tons of stuff on Amazon. But as a sufferer of back acne for many years and as one who relies on others reviews of products for my purchases I felt the need to write something about this product. First off, the negative. Yes it does stink and if you breathe it in directly it will make you choke. But I just do what another reviewer did and hold my breath, spray and then walk out of the room. If I do that I have no problems at all. On the positive side, I've been using this stuff for three days now and I can see a significant difference in my back. After only two days the spots began to fade. I'm so excited that I found something that finally works. Get this product! It truly does what it says it does.

Ok I NEVER get back acne and then all the sudden it appear from nowhere! It was so horrible and I was soooo embarrassed about it. I tried everything! All the home remedies you can think of and even Proactive and just about every acne treatment. I got this yesterday and there is a NOTICEABLE difference. You can really see it! Amazing. It has alcohol so that is the smell, its pretty strong but after a couple seconds you are fine and it really does DESTROY the zits!! Thank you Glytone, FINALLY something to prevent the embarrassment and frustration of backne!

I've always had problems with acne on my back. I've tried wearing only cotton (because it "breathes" better than synthetic fabrics); I've tried changing my eating habits; I've tried several cleansing products such as Neutrogena salicylic acid treatment for in-shower use. I had yet to find something to really clear things up, and was getting really frustrated. My very light, sensitive skin is now becoming dotted with scars from previous spots as well as new spots cropping up every few days. I hate the way it looks and it affects what I wear, because I feel so self-conscious of my skin on my upper and even lower back.



Recently, I became desperate for a fix to this problem, as I will be in two weddings this summer and both bridesmaids dresses show a lot of the back. I'd seen Glytone advertised before, but it seemed pricey to me. At this point, I was desperate and just wanted to find something - anything to help- and thought, what the heck - it's worth a try! I've been using it 2X a day for 4 days and WOW -- major changes already. The blemishes I had are healing/drying up quickly and for the first time in years I don't notice any new spots forming.



This is huge. I have never had this kind of success with a product for non-facial acne. I was skeptical about the "upside-down" spray function and whether it would really work. It definitely does. It's easy and quick and really does work. I've been using probably more often than I should just to get things cleared up quickly, and then once things clear up, I'll probably use it a couple times a week to maintain it. Used 2-3 times a week, this bottle should last a few months.



The ONLY complaint I have is the smell. If I forget to hold my breathe or walk out of the bathroom immediately after using it, the vapors irritate my throat and lungs. To be fair, the directions say to spray it in a well-ventilated area. The smell is slightly off-putting (chemical smell) but goes away as soon as it dries. Overall, these slight unpleasant aspects are definitely worth the results. - Acne Treatment - Blemish Control - Acne'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information