Wednesday 7 September 2011

Blueproton - xbox 360 headset, xbox 360


I purchased this headset to match my Xbox 360 250GB Halo Reach Console Bundle. The headset looks great, comes with a USB power charger, additional earpiece, and instruction manual. It looks and feels rugged too which I like. It is definitely not flimsy by any means.



Voice clarity is great, good range on it...I go outside of my house to smoke a cigarette in between games and I can still talk to my friends on it and hear them just fine. Charges quick and last about 8 hours of gaming before another quick charge is needed.



Overall I am very satisfied with this mic, the HALO look of it is just a bonus. 5-stars from me. Halo Reach Wireless Xbox 360 Headset

The headset works beautifully. Charges with your Xbox 360 (have to leave it powered on) or with your PC's USB ports. It comes with two sizes for the over the ear portion of the headset. Those may be okay for most folks, but it would be nice to have a third larger size. The larger of the included two fits my ear, but after 20 minutes or so, it starts to hurt. So, one star for a lack of consideration for those of us with bigger ears.

My friends and I went out and picked this up. It's a very cool looking headset and sounds great. It feels good not having something over your head all the time. Only complaint and maybe it's just me is the headset after about 40 mins starts to hurt my ears bad, so bad I have to take it off for a few mins. Now all of my friends say they love the headset and it's very comfortable and it's probably just me. I don't know maybe I'm putting it on wrong or something, but it looks right. Again, might just be me.

Bought this Xbox Wireless Headset shortly after my standard headset broke, I do have to say that is super confortable. It charges with about 3-4 hrs connected and is good for a couple of days depending on your daily gameplay. Mine usually lasts about a week before i have to charge it again playing about two hours a day. Not Bad at all. Great buy !

I purchased this To replace the wired headset included with my xbox. The wired headset works just fine but can be a real pain when you want to grad a drink or snack and don't feel like taking your controller with you. The wireless headset has a great range, I can go about 20 - 30 ft away from my xbox before it starts to crackle. The battery life was one of my concerns going in but I found I get about 8 - 10 hours of play time before recharge (which only takes about 2 - 3 hours to fully recharge). Also the wireless headset seems to be more comfotable and doesn't encompass your whole head. Overall this is great product, the convience really out does the price and I think it's a must have for the regularly playing gamer.

Great, comfortable headset with two different sized rubber rings to fit your ear size in the Halo: Reach colors. Sounds much clearer than the corded headsets out there, both for the wearer and the person on the other end. Lasts at least 6 hours for one charge and is clear up to 25 feet. Just remember to take it off (or mute it) before going to pee!

i bought this headset for my teenage son because I was tired of dropping $10-$20 on the cheap wired sets. We received it 5 days before the scheduled delivery date. It was SUPER easy to sync up and the sound quality is great. My son says that everything is perfectly clear, better than the wired sets he's had before. Also background noise tends to be an issue for him because he has two younger brothers; but he says that his friends can't hear them on the new headset unless they are REALLY loud. Perfect!



Another cool feature that we didn't expect was the battery indicator that shows up on the screen along with the wireless controller battery life. So far the battery life seems to be good. My son is VERY happy with this, and he's quite a critic when it comes to his xbox.

My husband had already bought the Halo Reach XBox edition, with the Halo controllers and all. I never cared that he loved to play and have a bunch a guys over.. But I didn't like how nerdy he looked wearing that dumb headset that's standard with the set. I needed a different alternative, something that didn't distract me from how awesome-looking my guy really is. So, needless to say, I bought this for him as a gift, and he looks way cooler, and all his buddies are jealous. Oh ya, and he said it works pretty good too, no issues yet.

I bought this for my X-box crazy son. He has gone through several headsets. This is nice because I can talk to him and he can hear me while he is playing. It also is nice because he can just hit a button on the side and talk back to me. He seems to realy like it. It was easy to set up and he can walk upstairs to get a snack and still converse with his buddies. Plus, there is not the cord to trip over or to get tangled up in. Which is how several other headsets have gotten stepped on.

The build quality of this product is great and the charge seems to last a good deal of time. Its audio clarity is better and it's more comfortable to wear than my wired headset (Plantronics GameCom X10 - Headset ( semi-open )). My only complaint is that it is very particular about how you have to turn it on (before any controller) so that it is paired with one controller when trying to use the wired headset with a second controller (when using 2 XBOX Live accounts). Another nice feature is that the XBOX charges this thing even when the system is off (I have a PS3 as well and it does not provide power to the USB ports when off). I would likely buy this headset again. - Xbox 360 Headset - Headset - Xbox 360 - Halo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information