Monday 5 September 2011

Bluetooth - bluetooth, motorola


Wow, my first bad review. The U-shaped piece that fits around the neck of the Hx1 stretches out so that if you remove it, it cannot be tightened. I tried to gently push the U tighter and it snapped immediately. I guess no sense returning it since the postage and inconvenience is equal to the price paid but definitely stay away from the product--it's defective. Replacement Ear Loop/hook for Motorola Hx1

I'm very disappointed in the quality of this product. It is clearly not OEM from Motorola, as the original lasted for a year for me. By contrast, this replacement didn't even make it a week before breaking on both sides of the loop that connects to the HX1.

I cant believe I didnt read the reviews. I purchased 4 and just like everyone else, they broke in the exact same place. All 4 broke within the same week I received them. Clearly, this product is defective. I'll try going directly to Motorola...

I bought to replace the original that broke in my purse. Original thought it was my negligence but after receiving the new hook and it braking the same day I'm wishing I'd read the reviews first. Major waste on money - disappointed.

these fit perfect and are very strong. I got two since I was unsure of the strenghth since my original was not good quality. these are really nice and stay on your ear without a problem as well as being comfortable.

Yeah, the other reviewers have experienced the same problem: this ear piece breaks in the same place every time. The replacement part lasted me about the same length of time as the original part, then broke in the same location even though I knew it was delicate and handled it with care. You may as well buy a pack of 12, one for each month of the year...you'll need 'em! - Motorola - Bluetooth'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information