Monday 5 September 2011

Playstation 3 - ps3 controller


im serving a deployment and waited for this for item for awhile when i finally recieved it my excited was ruined when me and a friend finally tried to play a game together and come to find out the controller which was brand new did not work. Wired Controller for PS3

I was very disappointed to receive my controller and find out that it does not work.

Let me also say that this is the 2nd controller that I attempted to order through Amazon and the 1st one worked for a week and then did not work after that. I am thoroughly disappointed.

I received my controller fairly quickly and thought that it was just a controller without a battery. When I tried to use it however, I discovered it was much worst. No PS button, right analog does not work. Feels super light and fragile. Basically feels cheap all together. From the looks of it, it may only be good for parts, assuming u are good at fixing real controllers. Don't expect this to be like the real thing or even like a good generic one

i havent used it yet, i just opened the box it came in, but this controller seems to be made of cheap plastic and just doesnt have the same feel as a normal controller. i suppose it'll be fine but from the looks of it, i think you'd be better off buying an actual sony brand wireless controller. - Ps3 Controller'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information