Thursday 22 September 2011

Bluetooth Headset - bluetooth, bluetooth headset


The ear hooks fit on the Jawbone Icon, but the hooks hold the Icon away from my face, rendering useless the noise cancellation. Since the hooks are fairly rigid, they can't be readjusted for a better fit. SALE 50% OFF! Ear Hook Kit Replacement for Bluetooth earhook 2-black, 2-clear clip loop (6-free Foam Buds) COMPATABLE WITH: Lg-hbm 210 230 235 330 520 570 730 760 770 800 Motorola h12 h15 H270 h371 h375 h385 h390 h560 h620 h680 h681 h690 h695 h780 h790 HK100 HK200 Samsung Wep 480 490 650 750 850 870 Samsung Bhm 3500 & Plantronics 925 975 M100 Please Verify Your Make/model Before Purchase! Contact Us with Issues. Thanks Bluetooth Fixer

Okay, I knew that it was an inexpensive set of ear hooks. But I have already broken two of the hooks, just by trying to put them on my ears. They break in the small half-cirlce that clips onto the Bluetooth. They are just too brittle and break with too little pressure. Also, when I wear them (before they break), they tend to hold the Bluetooth out at an angle from my jaw, so I am constantly trying to readjust it to sit angled in towards me.

I have gone through 3 of the hooks that go around the ear because they break so easily. I don't know why, but my original ear hook lasted over a year, but these last less than two weeks. I makes no sense to purchase a new earpiece just to get a more sturdy ear hook, but I would recommend that Motorola provide extras in the original package when the consumer purchases it.



Delivery was on time and on the date expected!



Thank you.

I have an LG-Bluetooth HBM-235.



The attachments do not fit my bluetooth. They are either too small or too big. The attchment slides around and around thus not staying in my ear properly.



I am dissatisfied with this purchase.

"Cheap" is not synonymous with "inexpensive." I broke the ear hook on my Motorola bluetooth several months ago and couldn't find a replacement for under $10. Can you believe $10 for a tiny piece of plastic?!

Luckily I came across Bluetooth Fixer on Amazon and for pennies have enough ear hooks and bud covers to last forever. The order was shipped in 2 days under standard shipping. No more scouting Radio Shack and Sprint stores for ear buds.

Thanks Bluetooth Fixer! Companies like you make me proud to be an American capitalist who has a choice in the international market. These ear hooks aren't some cheap communist Chinese knock-off, and if they are, I don't care because I live indoors under air conditioning and watch a 57 inch TV at night with a belly full of USDA T-Bone steaks. I recommend Bluetooth Fixer to every Christian soul on the planet.

Not to mention the easy checkout through Amazon and search engine optimization to find the cheapest products. I would however recommend a pairing with Amazon and Pay Pal in the future to halt identity theft.



Amazon. Engineered to Amaze.

(Unfortunately that catch phrase been taken already by a totally un-amazing mortgage scheme in bed with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and that slobbering Massachusetts congressman/peter-puffer Barney Frank. How is Quicken Loans "engineered" to do anything but scam people? Why so many commercials with the 30-something baby face know-nothing who tells his reps to charge more refinancing fees than allowed by law? Just a thought...)

After purchase was received, I found some of the earhooks fit (loose) on device, allowing the device to drop down and hang heavily on ear, this cut down on clarity. Would I by the product again? Maybe. That would depend on if product availability and cost.

It was a welcome package when my ear hooks showed up in the mail. I use my blue tooth ear piece all the time and really needed to use it again by the time the earhooks arrived. The hooks fit the earpiece okay, but to be honest, they are pretty flimsy and a bit difficult to wear. However, for the price, they get the job done. - Bluetooth - Bluetooth Headset - Motorola'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information