Sunday 4 September 2011

Boating - eye protection, sunglasses


I have several pair of the AO Safety "Fuel" safety sunglasses and swear by them for almost any outdoor activity. My first choice when I'm sailing and working on boats and even for general wear outside on bright days. Very comfortable, non-distorting and inepensive and compareable to sun glasses that cost several times as much with the safety factors to boot! One word applies: awesome! AO Safety/3M Tekk 90987 Fuel High Performance Safety Glasses with Titanium-Colored Frame and Red Mirror Lens

These work great as sunglasses or safety glasses. They are perfect for doing yard work like using a weed-trimmer. They are nice and dark for blocking the sun, and since they wrap around, do a great job blocking flying bits and pieces! They are also quite comfortable and light.

At the job site when doing Security the sun at times feels like it's just in your face. Since the shade is red you are able to see better and it reflects sun light better. If your looking for a good pair of shades check this company out. You don't have to spend 200 bucks on some sun glasses such as Oakley. I just wish I heard of them sooner. The glasses just look damn cool

Amazing protection w/out looking like a nerd.. Nice safety/all purpose sunglasses on those hot/cold sunny days! Takes a tank to destroy these. Well, maybe these would break the tank. Who knows, haven't tried!

They're nice looking glasses and comforatable to wear. The down side is that I can see the frame in my side vision. I bought them for work only to find out that I have to wear black or clear only. So I use them for gardening.

my son wears these as regular sunglasses as well as safety glasses when he is working outside on his car, he loves them. They are well made and have held up to a lot of abuse, just what you want from safety glasses.

I got the product in a great time period, for Iraq and it's heat and sunlight they were great. Upon a visit to Neighboring Turkey they were stolen, possibly due to the good looks. I hope that who ever has them, enjoys, I did.

Ive Had these for at least a year ...and I would highly recommend them ..they are great for outside work but may be a little dark if you work inside ...do yourself a favor and buy a lanyard ..so you'll always have em ..even if they're hangin around your neck..

I've had these glasses for close to 2 years and they are great. I work at a rock crusher so for them to last this long with very few scratches is amazing. I don't baby them, they get thrown on the seat of the pickup and kicked around. I also wear them when I ride my motorcycle and they are perfect for that as well, good visibility with little distortion and good ventilation. The only fault I have with them is they are not offered with an amber/blublocker type of lens for times with lower lighting when you still want sunglasses. I just bought another pair for me and one for a friend. - Shades - Sunglasses - Eye Protection - Boating'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information