Saturday 17 September 2011

Camera Batteries


This is an excellent rechargable Lithium-IOn Batery brought to you by Kodak. Yet when purchasing a camera, please check the in-box content. Most-to-all cameras include this battery.Yet as a backup or replacement, this is your battery to use for your Kodak EasyShare Kodak Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery/KLIC 7001

the V-600 camera is excellent but battery life not that good. You will want a backup but this battery has the same short charge. If you want the v-600 as a wideangle lense pocket camera, then you may want to consider a spare charge but it is pricey.

Bought this for my daughter's camera. She is getting ready to give us our 1st Grand Baby! Her camera charges from a USB port and up until now, she has not had to worry about missing shots taking too many pics. But, thinking ahead, we decided that the battery life may not be enough when our little bundle of joy gets here. So we bought some extra batteries, charged them up, and now we are ready for her debut!

I did not have a chance to use the product but I had a chance to deal with the seller, not Amazon.com, its oudside seller, they sent me a broken package, when I return they never contact with me, when I asked they said (politely) that they never receive it back even I sent them the receipt of my shipping, they also said I should check with the Post Office where I sent the package,they might've known that I did not buy the insurance when mailing, therefore I have no chance to track it out. That was my bad experience with them, luckly it was not an expensive purchase but I think that was their expensive of loosing their reputation.

Simple to use. Red light means it is charging, green means it is done. This is day one so I'm not 100% sure all is well. Got the charger in a timely manner and it seems to work. Works on wall plug or 12 volts DC. I think it will solve the problem of occasionally having a dead battery in the camera, especially when you need to take a photo.

This battery is the best brand I've found to work for my camera. It stays charged for multiple uses. I have 2 so when one is charging, I can use the other. Even when the low battery light begins to appear, it is still good for many more shots.

This was a great company to order from. The product I ordered was delivered promptly and I was able to track my package and was notified of any changes. The product was in good condition and was exactly what I needed. I hope to do business with this company in the future.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information