Saturday 17 September 2011

Notebooks - notebooks


I have used this product for several years for my daily written notes. I then move those notes to a computer program on my Mac called Notebook. The pages are big enough to tuck in 8.5x11 paper, or reduce it by 85% and tape it into the notebook. The pages are heavy material and the green tint makes it easy to read. There is a left margin line, and the pages are gridded on both sides. No detectable bleed-thorugh on pages when using a normal pen or pencil. Even highlighter marks are barely visible on the reverse side of the page. Looking back at one of my notebooks from 10 years ago, the writing and pages are just as crisp and new-looking as the day I write the notes. Highly recommended! TOPS Chemistry Notebook, Pressboard Cover, 9.25 x 7.5 Inches, Numbered, 120 Pages, Green Tint, (35120)

These notebooks were purchased for lab projects in which many hours would be spent trying to avoid eyestrain and keeping these bound books in one piece. They held up to both tasks wonderfully and I will definitely be buying more!

These notebooks are a great size- about 8-10". The paper is smooth, a nice pale green, and the pages are numbered- which means I can keep track of my notes, and find references more easily. I prefer ones with a spiral binding- but I have a pile of these as well. Good notebook! - Notebooks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information