Saturday 3 September 2011

Car Charger - car charger, palm pre


Bought two through BTO. Is slightly smaller than my stock (came with phone) charger, looks like genuine Palm product, I assume Palm just made them smaller. Otherwise the same. Working great. Both seemed new. Also includes Micro-USB cables, both do data (PC to phone) fine as well. With free shipping, a great deal. Also bought 3 OEM batteries from BTO, working fine. NEW OEM Palm Travel Charger for Pre Treo Pro 800w Pre, Pro, 800w, Pre Touchstone Charging Dock

I was looking for a decent USB charger that wouldn't fall apart on my like the Chinese knock offs. This was a great deal for a Palm charger (using it for my Palm Pre and my iPhone). Also included a MicroUSB cable. Very happy with this item.

Other than the initial problem with the delivery part (took them to deliver the stuff more than a month!) the charger works great. What a relief to finally get a hold of this. Been charging my treo via USB connection to my MacBook since my original charger conked out months ago.

Oh yeaaaa baby its OEM just like they say. It is also a lot cheaper then the knockoff alternatives that jacked my phone up. I could not use my touch screen while charging with one of the knockoffs no problem with my OEM baby! - Iphone - Car Charger - Palm Pre'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information