Saturday 10 September 2011

Casual Watch - ak, casual watch


I simply wanted a watch with large enough numerals to allow me to see the time easily. With this purchase, I certainly got that, and in a very attractive and comfortable timekeeper.



It has beautiful finer finishing metllic touches, a nicely crafted strap, and, for me, a wonderful proportion that avoids being oversized and clunky. AK Anne Klein Women's 108687SVBK Easy to Read Silver-Tone Casual Watch with a Black Leather Strap

I bought this watch because the one that I originally want it was sold out. But I have to say that its prettier than the one i was going to buy. (thank God that it sold out).



It has everything I want in a watch: big readable numbers, black color, no bling!, and leather straps. A really great watch for the office, fashionista and frugal woman that needs a watch that looks expensive w/o really being it.

I love the look of this watch. I used to have another Anne Klein watch, and I wore it for years and never tired of it. This one has a nice large (but not oversized) dial, black hands and numbers that make it easy to read, and a mother of pearl dial that provides just enough reflection that you can still read the watch easily in low light. It is easy to set, too, because the stem is large, so even women with long nails can do it. I love the classic styling of the watch; it's sort of art deco combined with turn-of-the-century nostalgia. The only thing I don't like about it is that while it is very comfortable most of the time, if I have to rest my wrists on a hard surface for very long (like when typing on this laptop), it is uncomfortable because of the curved finding that you buckle the watch strap into. Not sure why they curved that; it should be either flat or just barely curved, to fit the curvature of the wrist. For that reason I would probably not buy it again, because I spend a lot of time on my laptop. For non-laptoppers, though, the watch is exquisite for the price. The band is rather thin, which makes it look and feel good on, but I would urge caution so that it doesn't break.

It deserves no stars!



Because I love the face design of the watch, I own two of this kind of watches (one in black strap and other in red strap).



What a great disappointment! The red strapped one is about three hours off the correct time. The black strapped one is off about ten minutes every two days.



You will find out the fatal flaws in these watches if you pay close attention to them.



I own another Anne Klien women's watch with a metal strap, Guess what? That looks beautiful too, but it is also off by hours. These watches have new batteries in them!



I will Never buy her watches again. I am stuck with these useless watches because the return period has just expired.



Why are you in business to fool people instead of producing some honest reliable products?

I first ordered this watch for my sister, who had been robbed and needed new one. When I saw it on her, I got one for myself! It has a great large, very readable dial, with large numbers. Makes it easy to check the time QUICKLY!

This is an attractive watch. I love its easy-to-read dial. It's straightforward and classic. The only complaint I have is that it's larger than I expected. I should have read the description more closely.

I purchased this watch in September 2010 and the battery died this week - it didn't last very long. I managed to replace the battery but I can't put the back on. So while I really liked the watch, I'm not sure I would purchase another Anne Klein watch. - Ak - Klein - Casual Watch - Classic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information