Monday 5 September 2011

Cell Phone Accessories - lg optimus v, case


Overall this case is just about perfect. As expected, it does add a little thickness but not much weight to the phone. The case wraps around the phone and snaps firmly in place offering protection to every side. There is plenty of clearance for the headphone jack, speaker, micro sd slot, and the buttons were not as difficult to reach as I thought they would be. For the front there is really only so much protection you can provide for a phone with a large touch screen, but the case does provide a small lip around the screen so that when you lay the phone on a flat surface the screen is suspended. The inner lining of the case is a black felt which is nice, but the outside texture of the case is one of my favorite things about it. It has a rubbery feel and is very ergonomic, but it is smooth enough that it doesn't feel like it would stick to a pocket lining if you were to carry it that way. Another nice feature is that on the bottom there is a slot where you can insert a coin and twist for very easy removal of the case (I'd hate to try to pry this thing off any other way). The belt clip/kickstand works well, but in case you choose not to use it there is a small piece to perfectly fill the hole in the back of the case which was a nice aesthetic touch. I haven't dropped my phone yet, but the case feels like it will offer a good amount of protection if that ever happens. If you have an LG Optimus S (or an Optimus V like I do), this is the case to get. Body Glove Glove Snap-On Case with Belt Clip for LG Optimus S ( Black )

This is far and away the best case i have found for the LG Optimus phone. Fits perfectly, belt clip allows for quick access, it's more comfortable if you spin the phone horizontal. I dropped my phone on cement stairs, case popped off but the phone was undamaged. I highly recommend this product. I bought my phone from US Cellular but i assume it will fit any LG Optimus purchased at sprint or whereever.

Although designed for the LG Optimus S, I bought this product for the nearly identical LG Optimus V. The case snaps on perfectly; a very snug and secure fit. While it does add a little bulk to the phone, it does seem very sturdy. The rubberized, textured exterior of the case provides a nice grip. I never feel like the phone is going to slip out of my hand, and it certainly won't slide off the edge of a table if it gets bumped. The little knob on the back of the case can be removed if you do not wish to use the belt clip or kick stand. The only downside to this case is that it is ridiculously difficult to get off, a real bummer if you ever need to get at the battery (which I have had to once when the phone locked up).

The case fits nice and is easy to snap together. I found that I didn't like the belt clip and inserted the plug for the hole instead. I would have given it 5 stars if it was hard instead of rubbery. If you, like me, put it in your pocket then it can be hard to get out because the rubber sticks to the pocket material. It does seem like it would help if you were to drop your phone though.

I am very impressed with this case! Fits my LG Optimus V for Virgin Mobile perfectly. Easily snapped together in seconds and every button is easliy accesible including the memory slot. I love the little coin slot they put in the bottom area of the phone...just use a quarter and the case easily pops open if you need to get to the battery slot. The belt clip works great and holds on securely and also easily releases to get to the phone. The little pop out kick stand built into the clip is genious!!! I can put my phone on my desk at work with the kick stand and easily see who is calling as soon as the phone rings which allows me to continue working or talking with a client in person without having to stop and pick my phone up or pop it off my belt to see if I should take the call or not. The rubber feel to the case is nice and I dont have to worry about dropping the phone. It also protects the front screen too since its a millimeter higher roughly and keeps your screen from touching any flat surface so you can safely put it face down if you want. I can also put it in my shirt pocket and not worry about it sliding out when I bend over...the rubber backing keeps it from slipping out of my pockets. If you like to use belt leather cases though be aware that the case adds some depth to the phone and you may want to buy the case in person at a store instead of online to make sure it fits. I saw the other case from otter that just came out but who wants to pay for a case that costs 1/4 of the phone? I say buy this one for your LG Optimus V phone...you will not be dissapointed.

I thought I would like the clip since it was removable. I do like the kick-stand feature too. Since the nob for the belt clip sticks out alot and the phone has to be in my pocket all the time, and I thought further with the bad economey and higher crime, why advertise what phone I have? I was surprised you could pop out the nob and pop in another that covers the hole to make it look like it almost doesnt have a knob. I should have bought the one without the clip and saved $$$.



All in all I am happy I bought this and the grip about the clip is with me and not the product. I have and will not give it the drop test, but it seems to be able to protect the phone if it does drop.

Purchased for the LG Optimus V, and it works like a charm. Product seems sturdy, fits snugly with ample clearance around the buttons, mic, camera, etc., and it appears that it would offer potentially sufficient protection in the event of dropping it (with the exception of the screen, of course), fortunately which I have yet to do ::knocks on wood::. I don't intend to use the neat belt clip/stand, but I like having the option should I change my mind. And though the rubber grip surface is nice for preventing your handset from slipping and sliding around a smooth surface, it does prevent it from slipping in and out of your pocket just as easily, however, that is a very minor gripe. Overall, I give it a 4/5 for lack of superficial variety, but I prefer functionality over vanity any day. - Cell Phone Accessories - Virgin Mobile - Lg Optimus V - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information