Thursday 29 September 2011

Cell Phone Replacement Battery - lg battery, cell phone replacement battery


I was wary of the low price, but my old battery didn't have the strength for even a few minutes of talk anymore. Rather than replace the entire phone or buy a battery "retail" from Verizon, I gave this low-cost replacement a shot. (My purchase price was $5.75 + $4.00 shipping.)



Some reviewers said the battery they received was previously used or had water damage, so when mine arrived, I carefully inspected for either of these problems. The contact points on the battery showed no wear and the case was clean with markings and holograph identical to the one that came with the phone.



The battery works like new. After bringing it up to a full charge, I've had lengthy calls and kept it on standby for almost a week without recharging. There's nothing wrong with the battery I got (from AccessoryOne); it made my phone usable again for just $10. LG Standard Battery for the VX3200, VX6100, VX4700, VX3300, VX8100

When I read the reviews for this battery, I thought it was impossible that Amazon would ship a used one. And so I bought it. When it came, the packaging was anything but normal and the battery had an "already handled" look. What the heck, I thought, and I put it in the phone. I found that it was worse than the one I was replacing (wouldn't hold a charge for twenty minutes of call time). OK, enough, I returned it to Amazon and I'm waiting for a refund. Huge disappointment!

I got this battery because my old battery had a talk time of about 10 minutes right after I charged it! Got this one and the same thing happened! No where on her does it say used or refurbished!! I took it to Verizon, as I thought it was a new battery, and therefore something was wrong with my phone and they informed me that not only was the battery warped, but the sticker that lets you know if there is water damgae was taken off. DON'T BUY THIS!!

I've been shopping with Amazon for years and I have never had a problem before. I own an LG VX3300 and my battery was dying...at one point, when I put tried to charge it, my battery was so dead that the phone couldn't even recognize that a battery was installed. Didn't want to cough up the $40 Verizon wanted for a new one, so I decided to try Amazon. To my complete delight, Amazon DID have my phone battery; the "Buy New" list price was $8.99 and I assumed that perhaps since my phone was so old (almost 2 yrs.) the battery was new but being sold at a closeout price.



WRONG!!!



I got the battery. NOT New. Nowhere on the product page does it mention that I would be purchasing a used or refurbished battery. I haven't tried the battery yet, but the only reason I made the purchase is because I was given the impression that I would be purchasing a new battery. I returned the battery (Amazon returns ROCK!) and got a replacement the next day, but guess what???? I got another used/refurbished battery. My order was fulfilled quickly and the return was very smooth, but I still didn't get what I asked for.



Amazon, my only beef with you is that the product page needs to specify that the consumer is purchasing a used/refurbished battery. I'll still continue shopping with you because you're an awesome service, but I'll buy my cell phone accessories elsewhere.

Worked well for six months then began to lose capacity for life. This battery is now in a sad state of total unusefulness. When not plugged in I get up to 15 minutes of talk time before getting the dreaded "LOW BATTERY" message. Anything longer than 20 minutes, the phone dies.

I purchased this battery after reading both the positive and negative reviews. Some are happy with the battery, and others are not. I'm one of those who are unhappy with the purchase. The performance of the battery was about the same as my old battery or even worse. I ordered it through the seller with the highest feedback rating so shipping was fast, but unfortunately the product was not good. It's silly to worry about the performance of the battery which is supposed to be new. My battery died in 10 minutes or so with the purchased battery when I talked on the phone. I went to a local VerizonWireless store and purchased a new one, and it's great. It's like having a new cell phone again.

Amazon's Cell Phone Department is selling used accessories for your cell phone. So if you're hoping to get a new battery because yours is wearing thin, good luck. Take my advice. If you do order cell phone accessories from Amazom, call the Cell Phone Department directly. Tell the sales person exactly what you want. A new battery will have no markings on the brass connectors. Tell the sales person, that if you feel the product has been used or tampered with in any way, you'll send it back. Sales should tell you they'll make a note on your order.

The second battery I received was in better shape than the first,but it was still used. Good luck again. - Lg Battery - Cell Phone Replacement Battery - Battery - Cell Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information