Friday 2 September 2011

Clever Toothbrush Holder


While chairing a committee to raise money for a new Children's Hospital, I handed these out at the first meeting.

I wanted the committee to think about the children 'first thing in the morning, and last thing at night'.

Although I know these were designed for children, I've given them to more adults than kids.

It is a guaranteed smile! Flipper Puppy Toothbrush Holder, Beagle

This turned out to be a great purchase. It opens and closes very easily even for my two-year old. I like that it stays much cleaner than all the other tooth brush holders we have had in the past. My only problem - not really a complaint because the packaging does specify this - you really have to place it on a mirror or other glass surface for it to stick really well. On our tile, it falls off too often. Unfortunately, the mirror is too far for the two-year old to reach.

I purchased this cute little toothbrush holder to hold my daughter's tooth brush. The description says it is great for traveling, but it won't stay closed! I am really disappointed that the product does not perform as the description stays closed. I am not going to pack this for a trip because the toothbrush will fall out!

This dog is too cute. He looks just like our yellow lab, that is on the white side. Works great, when my husband remembers to put his tooth brush in it. Very easy to pull out and pop back in without having to touch it.

I bought one for my boyfriend because his sink is nastyyy. It does a terrific job of keeping out dust, and the quality is great. It has two suction cups so it's never fallen down before. Also, it's really easy to clean, too. And it makes the sink look nicer. It may be expensive, but I expect it to last for years.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information