Friday 2 September 2011

Gelish Top Coat - uv gel, gelish


I am a professional nail tech, and decided to purchase the Gelish UV soak off gel polish at home, what can I say? I love this stuff. The top coat has an awesome shine, that has lasted through an entire weekend of cleaning my house. It's smoother than CND's Shellac top coat, and has the same cure time too (in a UV light). I am excited to see that as a nail tech, I have more than one choice of soak off systems. I will surely be purchasing this product for client use as well. Gelish soak off sealer gel top it off

I recently purchased Gelish Foundation, Top Coat, and color polishes to start doing my own gel nails at home. I could not be more happy! To save money, I did not purchase the pH bond or the finishing cleanser. Before the Foundation, make sure your nails are clean and DRY. Then, apply a VERY THIN coat of Foundation. After curing the Top Coat, make sure to finish your nails off with 70-99% alcohol or they will be tacky. Enjoy!

Shine is perfect and application is easy.

This product self levels so it is very forgiving

to the inexperienced nail polisher.



Requires UV lamp treatment time as do all Gelish

polish components.



No bad smell...highly recommend.

This polish is what they were using in the salon when i went to have my nails done every 3 weeks. I then decided I could do this at home myself and purchased the items needed. Best decision ever and easy to use. You do not need an expensive LED lamp to cure the gel. I purchased a 36 watt lamp for around $45 and it works great. This polish is awesome!!

I've had both Shellac and Gelish on my nails, done in a Salon by a "professional." Both looked great, but the big difference is in how long it lasted. Shellac lasted between two and three weeks on my nails and would probably have lasted longer, but my nails grow incredibly fast and it looks funny having no product on the growth area. Gelish on the other hand, didn't last a week before it was lifting and peeling. I'm not rough on my nails, so was really disappointed. I purchased the Shellac products and have started to do my nails at home. Gelish is cheaper, but as my mother always said, you get what you pay for. - Harmony Gelish - Uv Gel - Gelish - Soak Off Gel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information