Saturday 10 September 2011

Clinique - beauty, clinique


I wear only waterproof mascara because my eyes tend to water quite a bit due to hayfever, and Clinique's remover really does the trick, removing even the most stubborn waterproof mascara. It doesn't leave any greasy residue, or irritate eyes (although I always rinse well after using). It's a bit on the spendy side, a bottle only lasts me about a month, so I've tried other brands over the years. I won't name names, but I found one drugstore version that looks similar, and is about a third the cost as Clinique, but doesn't work nearly as well. I also found another department store brand that looks similar and works as well, but is more expensive, so Clinique comes out as easily the best overall when you look at effectiveness plus price. CLINIQUE by Clinique: Clinique Take The Day Off Make Up Remover--/4.2OZ

I ordered this excellent product at far under the retail store cost. It is non-greasy, yet

removes eye makeup without rubbing and leaves your eyes feeling refreshed.

It's nice not waking up to raccoon eyes anymore!

The best eye make up remover I have ever had. I have tried different brands such as: Almay moisturizing formule hydratante & CVS eye make up remover oil free, baby oil, etc, none of them worked as great as Clinique especially to remove mascara.It's pricey, but worth every penny!

This will be my 2nd bottle. This make up remover is great! I have yet to come across a brand of makeup that cant be easily removed by this stuff! I dab some onto a cotton pad and it takes 2 quick strokes per eye to get all of my makeup off. I even like to put it in a small spray bottle and spritz it all over my face for a total face makeup removal. Be sure to thoroughly wash your face after with a regular face wash because as most makeup removers do, it will leave your face feeling a bit greasy/oily.

Have used this product for years and nothing can compare to it. For some reason my local Macys doesn't carry it and I was pleased to find it on-line. Shipping was fast and costs were not too bad. Will order again from this merchant.

I was recommended this product because I use eyeliner every day. I hate admitting this, but I never used to take my make-up off. I scrubbed my face in the shower but never actually used make-up remover. But I'm so glad I was told about this product, because I use it every day and love it.



Just shake the bottle and dab some liquid onto a cotton ball. It removes the make up and never irritates my eyes, and I'm very sensitive.



As for the price, sometimes you do pay for quality. And I only have to buy it twice a year, so I really think it's worth it. - Clinique - Eyes - Beauty'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information