Saturday 24 September 2011

Cork Bulletin Board - magnetic, display board


I've been wanting this bulletin board for a while. It's so cute hanging next to my desk. Super easy to hang (has two bear claws on the back) and it comes with it's own plain black mini magnets and silver thumbtacks. Umbra Magnetic Pushpin Bulletin Board

This is one of the classiest bulletin boards I have ever seen. The size is just right for me, and it works equally well with either pushpins or magnets. The little mightie magnets are fantastic with it. The perfect product for getting the small clutter off my desk and having it where I can find it.

This looks really cool in my home office so much so that I bought 2 of them

Even with the additional expense of 2 it was less expensive then what I was going to buy from a high end catalog that was

Even going to charge separately for the push pins

This came with really cool magnets (more than you need)

AND push pins. I wondered how that would work

But the metal frame covers the cloth portion but you can't

See it. Ingenuise

I wanted a funky bulletin board for my office, something that looked good in the room yet was functional. This fit the bill. Plus it is fun to use both the magnets that came in the package and my own magnets. Simple to hand on wall. Highly recommended.

This magnetic board looks great in my office. Cork is so traditional, I wanted something that would jive with my home office style and hold all my random paper junk. The great thing is that you can use magnets or push pins (included). Love it!

I was looking for a thick cork bulletin board when I ran across the Umbra Magnet Pushpin Bulletin Board and decided it had everything I was looking for. I am very happy I did. I use it in my home office. It is not only attractive but functional. The small magnets hold lots of weight and the pushpins are easy to insert into the holes and stay. I store the extra magnets and pushpins on top and sides of the board to use when needed. I highly recommend it.

I was originally looking for a corkboard to hang jewelry on but when I came across this I fell in love. Now, I can use both push pin hooks and magnetic ones! I use

[...] Homz Magnetic Hooks, which are super strong, to hold heavier necklaces and [...]

A&W J-Hook Push Pins, which have a lovely retro look, to hold lighter necklaces. I was worried how all the hardware might look on the board but I love it, and in my opinion it looks much better than a standard old cork board - it's very sleek and modern looking, I love it!

I am so happy that I bought this! I was also pleasantly surprised that it came with push pins and magnets. It is very modern looking and matches very well with my apartment! I was hesitant at first but I am very pleased. I would def recommend this product. - Bulletin Boards - Board Dudes - Magnetic - Display Board'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information