Tuesday 13 September 2011

David Tate - wide calf boot, antique brown wide calf boots


I really was excited when I opened the box. The boots were a great color and exactly what I was looking for, especially needing the wider calf! I put them on - shoe size was accurate, however, the width of the calf was extremely wide. Maybe good for some ladies, but this was way to large for me. I couldn't put my clothing over the boot because the boot gaped and made the clothing stick out on the side of me knee. I was very disappointed, but like i said in the beginning, a very lovely boot, just wish they fit! Returning was very easy, printed label, dropped off and received a credit withing the week! Annie Shoes Women's Beret Wide-Calf Boot,Coach Antique,7 XW US

Like alot of women with bigger calves looking for boots I am limited to locations to buy. After measuring my calf and reading the dimensions on these boots I thought I was in luck. (I will say atleast Amazon has the information and chance to help me). Unfortunately they must be smaller than described as there was no way they were going to fit.

Please give yourself atleast 1.5 inches to spare.

Other than that the boots are nice and foot fit in fine (or atleast I think since I never walked in them). - Lifestride - Wide Calf Boot - Medium Heels - Antique Brown Wide Calf Boots'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information