Sunday 11 September 2011

Dell Laptop Battery - dell inspiron, e1505


I bought this battery to replace the one in my Dell E1505. It arrived very, very fast. This seller actually cares about his customer and wants very much to make you happy.



The original battery that came with my Dell only lasted about 3 hours before it would go dead, then it died completely after 14 months. This battery fit my computer perfectly and I charged it exactly as the instructions that came with it said to do and I am happy to say that I am getting over 4 hours of life out it, which is even better than the original. Dell wanted almost $200 dollars for this replacement battery. I was very satisfied with the price that I paid for it with this seller. An amazingly low price and such great results.



I highly recommend this seller and this battery. I have no complaints at all.

Thanks! 11.10V,6600Mah,Li-Ion, Replacement Laptop Battery For Dell Inspiron 1501, Inspiron 6400, Inspiron E1505, Latitude 131L, Vostro 1000,

This battery arrived within 2 days of me ordering it, which is amazing. My old battery was the original that came with my Dell Inspiron 1501, and it had been pretty much shot for a while now. Even at its best, however, it only gave me 2 and half to 3 hours of power at full charge, on the Balanced power setting. With this battery on Balanced, I'm getting about 4 hours. Even on High Performance, I get 2 hours or so. I'm very satisfied with this battery, and the price can't be beat. Dell can take their ridiculous prices for replacement batteries and shove it where the sun don't shine. It is slightly heavier than the old battery, but unless you have the muscular strength of a wet noodle, it shouldn't be a problem.

I bought 2 dell replacement batteries recently. One for my own system and this battery for my wifes inspiron 6400. The one for my system gives me 1 hour of charge which is sufficient for my needs. I didn't expect this one to give any more but it performs as well or better than its original dell battery. We've only had it for a month or so but it gives 3 hours of charge reliably. We charged it up fully overnight as soon as we received it. I've since run the laptop several times for up to 3 hours without plugging it in and it works fine. It frequently runs netflix with volume on full so I've been surprised to reliably get the full 3 hours. If it works this well for 6 months and gives me a 1 hour charge for another 6 I will consider it a good purchase and would buy this one again.



It is indistinguishable from the original battery as far as the latpop is concerned. I've only given it 4 stars because we haven't had it long enough and durability is probably the most important thing.



A note re battery meter: The power meter in windows displays erratic and inaccurate results for the battery. With the battery fully charged it will show only 60% or so charged. After an hour of un-plugged in use it may show something like 27% and stay that way for the next 1 1/2 hours. I haven't looked at it recently so it may have settled down. I've yet to see the mystical art of battery charge assessment mastered by any device so I consider this irrelevant to a potential purchase.

I wanted to replace the (virtually dead) battery in my Dell Inspiron 1501, but couldn'e see paying nearly $100 for a computer I always use at home (arguably, because the battery is dead!). Anyway, I'm cheap and fairly suspicious of bargains, but positive reviews for this item conviced me to take a chance. I am really happy with it. First, it fits the computer just fine (there were some complaints that this was not the case for other Dell models), and the battery seems to work as it should. I get about 3-4 h of life from the battery, and have learned that laptops can be a little more convenient if you don't have to be tethered to the wall socket. Who knew? Anyway, I cannot speak for the durability of this battery, but I have used it for about 5 weeks with no degradation in performance. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a replacement battery for the 1501.

Needed a new battery for my Inspiron E1505. I bought one at a local store for $80 that would charge but not power the laptop at all, and this isn't the first time I've had trouble with batteries. This one arrived quickly, charged right up and I seem to get about 3 hours of use depending on what I'm doing. I'll probably have to replace this one in a year or so, but batteries just don't last long so that's reasonable. Dell wants $180 for it's own battery that is VERY poorly reviewed on the Dell website. Dell does offer a one-year replacement warranty, but for the price I can buy four of this one. I'm going to order another one just to have on hand. You can find batteries for less money, but the price and performance on this battery makes it well worth it.

I have noticed there are a lot of 1 star reviews from people who have a Dell Inspiron 1505 laptop, explaining how this battery does not work for them. I too have a Dell Inspiron E1505, (bought in the Summer of 2006) but this battery worked for me! My computer recognized it right away, charged it immediately, and the battery continues to work well. The battery life is great, I get about 3 hours no problem. My old battery had completely failed about 2 years after I got my laptop.I was running on AC power for 2 years before I got fed up and started shopping for a cheap(er) battery than Dell sells. I'm not sure as to why this works for some 1505's and not for others.



My only suggestion is to try it out, and if it doesn't work, just return it. (There is a good return policy with this seller, and they are backed by Amazon) That's exactly what my plan was except the battery has been working wonderfully! I'm sorry it didn't work for some of you. Good luck! - Laptop Battery - E1505 - Dell Inspiron - Dell Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information