Sunday 4 September 2011

Desk Supplies Organizers - cubby organizer, desk supplies organizers


This is the first time I have submitted a review of a product. I feel I need to let others know that, despite the lovely photo and commendable design of this product...the quality is terrible. The product arrived in a box. It was shipped "fully assembled" but arrived in broken pieces. The glue had rotted, the cheap staples that were supposed to hold it together had come undone and were not repairable. This was also true of the breakfast tray that I purchased from the same seller. I would not buy anything like this again. Lipper International Bamboo Space Saving Desk Organizer

The caddy itself is everything we had hoped, however, we have had to return all but one because they arrived broken and the replacements have been broken as well. Please review your packing procedures because you are causing yourself a loss of money and causing us a frustration level that makes us not want to order from Amazon again. Thank you.

We love bamboo and we love this little organizer for our kitchen countertop. We used to have a 'junk drawer' which housed all of the stuff we now have in this organizer. It is very nice looking and very solid. I found it at TJ Maxx for $16 instead of $40. I am pretty proud of that find!

Loved the look of this organizer. But it totally fell apart when putting it up on the wall! It is held together with the thinnest, tiniest staples! Definetly wasted my money on this one as it is now in the garbage!

This was an Amazon purchase under a different account. Despite some negative reviews about how this arrived in broken pieces and was of poor quality, I decided to order this anyway. To my surprise, it arrived in perfect condition, is very nicely made, and looks great on my desk.

This is a good organizer. It's well built and sturdy. It is slim enought that it doesn't take up too much desktop space, but it has enough compartments to be functional. All-in-all, a pretty good deal. - Organization - Cubby Organizer - Desk Supplies Organizers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information