Sunday 4 September 2011

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset


For the price, it is great. The only issue I have with this product is that it really limits all other sound from penetrating.. Most importantly the game sounds! So I can hear everyone talking and that's great, but I likely won't hear the guy coming up behind me to end my kill-streak! All in all, speedy delivery and great quality/price! Professional Headphone with Mic for XBOX 360

This headset is really awesome. It does everything I want it to do and more. The volume is nice and loud and the microphone is very sensitive, so you may want to distance the reciever away from your mouth. Overall, a cheap yet high quality product.

Headset works to good... really, it picks up any noise I make, and they seal off surround sound noise, simple headset with one ear speaker is better, these are good for halo, but for something like call of duty where u need to kno Harrier incoming or helicopters u can't hear on the speakers because the headset is really to good at blocking off sounds. Jst whatever u prefer. Great Headset at an awsome price tho. A+ on quality compared to price

This headset really changed the quality of my Xbox communications. Pretty straight forward this headset makes what I'm saying very clear to others. I can hear everyone very well. Its heavier than the normal headsets that come with the Xboxes so it takes some getting use to if you happen to have some pretty lengthy sessions like my friends and I.



I've only had this headset a week so I can't speak for how long it will last and I tend to go through a lot of headsets but honestly I've used it over 10 hours so far and at the price I think its worth it. If something were to happen to it I would get the same headset instead of going with the other ones.



I can see some people wanting wireless which this one doesn't have but the volume wheel and mute/non-mute buttons are in nice places and the connection to the controller is pretty nice.



I'd give this headset a 4 out of 5 because it does do great for my communicating needs, it is heavy but its to be expected but all in all it does great and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a communication solution for their Xbox.

I bought two of these headsets. The mic on the first one stopped working after about a week. The second one stopped working about 2 months later. I would NOT recommend these, they are cheaply made. You get what you pay for.

These are better than what one would expect for the five bucks I paid for them, so they are definitely a good purchase in that regard. I have to wear them with one of the phones off my ear if I want to hear the actual game sounds, else I have to turn up the surround sound very loud. The foam covering over the microphone slides off very easily and will likely be lost by one of my kids very soon unless we are careful. So far these phones seem fairly sturdy; I have stepped on them and not broken them. I also like the location of the mute switch and volume control on the plastic plug that goes into the controller. No, they are no "professional headphones" by any stretch of the imagination, but they are OK for XBOX 360.

i have hade every heedset you can think of. i have had tritton AX PROS, AX 720, and AX 180. i have Turtle beach X31, ans x41 and all of thoose craped out on me. these one last as long of those did for 8$ compare to 200$. Great headset.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information