Friday 23 September 2011

Desktop Organizer - desktop organizer, organizer


This organizer is everything you need for a small office/study area to keep all your most commonly used supplies at hand and stored accessibly. The unit is made of quality materials and holds an ample amount of supplies despite taking up only little space on your desk. The base is weighted so it doesn't slide around when you get tape from the dispenser. I had one at my old job for three years and it showed no signs of wear and tear. I liked it so much, I bought one to take into my new job because I couldn't work as efficiently without it.



I use each of the sections for:

-a normal sized stickynote,

-4 small flags (but I put in 2 skinny flags and 1 larger sign here flags),

-a small stickynote (although in the picture it shows paper clips for this section, it's the exact size of the smaller postits)

-full size tape

-large area in the middle which I used for paper and binder clips

-business card holder in the back for quick access

-3 separate sections for pens/scissors/highlighter (3 pens, 2 sharpies and 1 pair of scissors)



I enjoy this style so much more than the spinning desk organizers because it doesn't require you to spin around the organizer to find what you need- everything is right in view and well organized. I highly recommend this product to students or professionals. Post-it Desktop Organizer (C50)

I was looking locally for a desk organizer just like this one. And believe it or not I could not find one. I knew Amazon would have something I like. So I found this one and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for. It is very sturdy and weight down with sand or alike inside, so no tipping over. Comes with one roll of tape and the post it thingies and note pad. I can only recommend this. Shipping was fast, the only thing was that I did not get any tracking info, but I got it within a few days. So that was no big deal. I love it!

I seem to never find a pen or the tape, or a sticky pad when I need one. This compact yet ample gadget is perfect for my computer desk. It doesn't have a large footprint, yet offers organized space for small do-dads like paper clips and rubberbands as well as having a tape dispenser, room for pens/pencils and markers, a dedicated Post-it pad slot, and other areas for business cards, a phone, or whatever you may need them for. It is also weighted inside, so it doesn't slide around easily if you bump it or start pushing papers up your desk, and though it is plastic it has a solid well constructed feel to it. It was just what I was looking for in my home office!

I needed something to hold my odds and ends together on my desktop. The 3M C-50 perfectly fits the bill.



It is compact, which I consider to be a plus. But, if you're a clutter bug that tries to fit 1,001 things into this thing, then it won't work for you. But, if you need something to hold a few pens, markers, scissors, tape, and post-it notes, then this is perfect.

Some things I really like about it - nice heavy weight; tape dispenser; flag holder. Post-it notes holder is not strong enough to keep whole pad from coming out when you pull a page off. Paper clip holder is almost worthless, unless you never use paper clips and don't mind only having a few there at a time. That space needs to be magnetized at the minimum. The pencil holder is a little shallow - another inch would help. - Desktop Organizer - Desk Organizer - Organizer - Desk Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information