Thursday 22 September 2011

Disposable - gel, pilot


My office has been buying these Pilot G-2 07 pens for the last couple years in blue and black ink and I'm not sure if I have ever used a simpler and better pen. The black ones for some reason don't seem to work consistently and run into the typical pen problem of going through times where nothing will come out, but the blue ones have always worked amazingly. The blue ones write SO easily that I refuse to grab any other pens from our supply cabinet and I even buy these at home now. In my opinion the grip feels great and the pen is easy to grab onto and keep in your hand. The ink in my experience comes out very thin and dries very quickly and only smears *immediately* after writing. After 2-3 seconds it is already dry and you're good to go. It is a click pen, and it doesn't appear to be any louder than other click pens; it may be slightly quieter.



I cannot recommend the black pens because they are not as reliable, and I have not used the two other colors, but I can tell you that the regular blue pens are my go-to pens now. They are simply awesome. Pilot G2 Fine Point, Black Gel Ink Pens, Box of 12 (31020)

I have been using this model pen with different points exclusively for several years.

Attributes include:

1) Click system (No caps to pull and get lost) which allows for fast one-hand use.

2) Comfortable grip

3) Gel ink allows for soft writing

4) Cheap enough that you will not mind too much when your coworkers walk away with one of them. - Retractable - Pilot - Smooth - Gel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information