Thursday 22 September 2011

Pendant Necklaces - cats, black diamond


Cute little necklace, but the actual cat charm is very small. I bought this as a replacement for a bigger charm that I lost but its not half as nice as the one I lost. Not horrible, for the price its decent, the chain alone is worth about $15 or so. Black Diamond Accented Coupled Cats Pendant/Necklace in Sterling Silver (0.05 cttw) w/18" Chain

I am very disappointed in this pendant. The stones are very dull...not at all glossy as they appear in the pictures. If the pictures were more realistic, I would never have purchased this pendant.



The pendant, itself, is too small. If you wanted an addition for a charm bracelet or jewelry for a child, this would be appropriate. For an adult to wear as a pendant, a magnifying glass is needed. Again, the pictures misrepresent the product.



I would not purchase again and do not recommend this to others. - Black Diamond - Netaya - Pendant Necklaces - Cats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information