Tuesday 13 September 2011

Dockers Cordouory - flat front, 29 inch inseam


I am 6'5" and weigh 200 lb. That said, I have a little trouble finding pants in my size. Big and tall depts. usually only carry short-and-fat or tall-and-fat. So I usually settle for a good pair of 34-34. Well, these are exactly that. I like that they are dressy, but not that thin breezy stuff most dress pants are made of. They are durable, can be warm if needed, and can be worn with casual shoes. I can't believe Target stopped selling their Merona navy pants! I am only able to find black, brown, and khaki. So these were exactly what I was looking for in replacement. Fit comfortable around my waist at a dress-pants height (no looking like a foo' witcho pantz ona' ground in these). Kind of stiff and dressy, but comfortable. No problem wearing with a tie, light sport coat, and dress shoes, or a polo and boat shoes. Geoffrey Beene Men's Flat Front Chino,Black,36x30 - Flat Front - No Pleat - 29 Inch Inseam - Hidden Elastic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information