Wednesday 7 September 2011

Doorknobs - deadbolt, doorknobs


We purchased two (2) sets of these door locks to secure the front and back doors of our office conference room. Price was a factor in choosing these locks as we did not want to break the bank on this part of our renovation project. We were concerned that the locks would not be solid or easily "hacked" because the price was so reasonable. To our great delight these are some of the most solid locks with heavy-duty materials we found and the auto-lock feature is top notch! Schlage FE575 PLY 626 ELA Plymouth Keypad Entry with Auto-Lock and Elan Levers, Brushed Chrome

My parents have a large outbuilding filled with tools, materials, garden equipment, etc., which they access many times a week. Not exactly Fort Knox, but definitely worth locking up. Plus, you wouldn't want to walk in and find some stranger "living" there. But my parents were resistant to locking the place up due to the hassle of carrying and using (and maybe losing) a key. This solved the issue, and now they love it. Now if someone wants in, they will have to do violence to the building. I installed this for my folks six months ago, and so far the item has worked well. I can also see this working well for a house with "latchkey" kids.

I bought this lock for a detached garage because I was tired of trudging back to the house to grab my keys while gardening. My two young kids also needed convenient access to the garage to get at toys and bicycles. The keypad lock is a great solution from a reputable brand. The only tool required was a Phillips screwdriver and the replacement installation took about 15 minutes. I would buy again. - Keyless - Electronic Lock - Deadbolt - Doorknobs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information