Monday 12 September 2011

Driving Force Gt - usb extension cable, usb


I came across this particular USB 2.0 cable when I was trying to find an extension cable for my logitech bluetooth radio. Most of the cables I came across were either white (I wanted black), too short, or too expensive for how much I felt was conscionable to spend on a simple USB cable. Then I found this cable. It is 6 feet long which is long enough for most applications, has male-to-female connectors (makes it behave as an extension cable versus a normal connection cable), and it is black. Not to mention it's priced right.



Although I have not tested specifics such as data transmission rate, I doubt most people care about those sort of details. Most people want to know simply, "Does it work?". The answer is yes, absolutely fine. The build quality is good, not exactly top quality, but it does feel like it is worth more than it's price ($4.99 at the time of this review). The female connector makes a nice solid and tight connection. What more do you need?



If you are looking for an inexpensive, black, 6 foot long USB 2.0 cable that works: this will serve you perfectly and I recommend it. Mediabridge - Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Extension Cable - A-Male to A-Female - (6 feet)

If you're looking for a reliable USB 2.0 Extension cable made to connect two standard male to female USB cables, made by a reputable cable company, then look no further! This cable is the perfect length(6ft) to connect to pretty much anything on or near your computer desk. If you buy a cable longer than you need, you're just hurting your USB speed, because the longer the cable, the longer the time it takes data to travel through it.(HDMI cable is an exception.) I have purchased many cables from MediaBridge over the years, and I will continue to buy from them because of their competitive price, and quality cable construction.

Worked flawlessly. Mine is Gold plated. Suppose to make a difference. Works fine and transfers data easily. I used this USB extension with a Logitech Driving Force GT racIng wheel. The cord on the wheel is really long but about 3 feet too short for my needs. I bought this to give it that extra few feet. The Data transfer has not suffered from what I can gather. Driving response is still very accurate with no hiccups.

works great and it's easier than crawling under my desk to plug in USB drives, etc. Great to avoid having a camera hanging on the front of your computer if you have a Flip or other camera with built-in connector.

I bought this to extend the charging cable with my iPhone 4. Works great. Other reviews mentioned slower charge times, I have not noticed this but I am primarily using this to charge overnight. Overall excellent for the price.

I use this little puppy to extend my wired XBOX 360 controller to the Media Center PC attached to a big screen. It sure does beat having to purchase a wireless receiver for $40. Considering I wrap this up with a controller and plug/unplug it often, no issues have occurred so far. - Usb Cable - Usb Extension Cable - Extension - Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information