Saturday 10 September 2011

Dvd Labels - avery, dvd labels


I have been using Avery DVD labels for our photography business and are pleased with the ease of use and quality of the labels. So when we ran out, I decided to pay more for the Avery brand.



I could not find the exact item number of the labels we had been using so I ordered these. When I received them, I realized that these labels have a much larger middle hole than the other version, and I wish this was indicated somehow. It is not a major enough problem for me to return these, but it is an annoyance because it eats into the space I have for images.



Also, these labels are made to line up with plastic jewel CD cases. The other version I used but now can no longer find, easily slip of the middle spine in a stack of DVDs, which makes for error-proof alignment.



Would recommend for its Avery quality, but other buyers, do take note if the center hole is something of concern.



*Oh, another thing: I'm not sure why such a requirement was set on this product, but Amazon told UPS that this is a 'signature required' item. It was annoying because a simple pack of labels could not be left on our porch when we were gone, causing delay in delivery even when I paid for quicker shipping. I guess what added to the irony was that we had expensive camera gear delivered the same day and that package was left behind our screen door, but not the labels. Avery CD Labels - 100 Disc labels & 200 Spine labels (8691)

These labels work great in my HP inkjet printer. The finish is matte not glossy on the labels. No jams in the printer.



The labeling instructions are a little different for these than other Avery labels I have used. After printing the label sheet you remove the label from the sheet with two of the side backing papers still intact. You then align the label on the CD/DVD while it is in a jewel case. Once aligned, it is pressed onto the disc in the middle and the two side backing papers can be removed.

After you do one it becomes easier.

Good labels and good price.

These labels are very good and easy to apply. They are light and stay in place very well.

At over $30 for a package of 100 labels (two on a page) they seem a bit overpriced but I was able to get a lower price thru Amazon.

The best part about these Avery CD/DVD labels (#8691) is that they include both spine & disc labels.

(Other labels usually include only the disc labels) Easy-to-use and adhere to storage case surface very nicely! - Dvd Labels - Label - Cd Label - Avery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information