Friday 23 September 2011

Energizer - battery, energizer


Because of temperature extremes in the car Lithium is the only type of battery I'll use in my accessories. Other types end up leaking. I also like the long storage for seldom used applications. I want them ready when I need them. Energizer Advanced Lithium AA Battery 4 Pack

These Energizer Advanced Lithium AA batteries are a wonder for my portable compact disc player and Wii remote. I'll put it to you this way. I have listened to 20 cds all the way through plus cds that I skipped around on and they still have juice (with anti-skip on). I put a fresh pair in my Wii remote and played Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the first time. I put in many many hours on the game even with the remote speaker on a lower volume (the way I like it). I beat the main quest while collecting over 90 stars and they were literally 2 hours away from making it it all the way through. I am happy to know that there are batteries like this nowadays that I can just put in to these devices and just forget about swapping for a long while.



Other pros: Lighter than alkalines (another plus for the Wii remote and certain other portable devices)

Better and Safer for the environment.



Cons: Some would say price, but thinking about it. I think it's justified. You don't have to swap out as much, carry as many around, they last about 3 or 4 times longer than alkalines (depending on device). And they are better for the environment.

I am going to stock up on these sometime for sure.

I have had pretty good luck with the Energizer lithium batteries. I have used them in a Digital Wall Clock and it lasted about 2 years. I also have used it in an AA battery camera and it seems to do about 2-3x longer life than regular Energizer or Duracell batteries. What is amazing is the lower prices for the product as I think they were 2x as much.

New in the package lithium batteries, great for use in digital cameras, wireless mice, etc. Will last a long time, before you have to replace it. I was having to replace the battery in my wireless mouse at least once a month. Put one of these batteries in it the day I received them, and it hasn't had to be replaced yet.

So Far these battiers seem to working very well for my wii remotes....have played probably 15+ hrs so far and they are still goin strong. GREAT PRICE!!



UPDATE: These batteries are GREAT. Its been about 4 months and we just had to replace them. The Wii remote is used on a daily basis when playing the Wii and when we arent playing games we are watching NextFlix. Great Batteries, Highly recommened!!

I used two of these batteries in a weather station, probably a low draw application. Manual estimates battery life at 1.5-2 years with alkalines. These lasted two months. Don't know if I got bad batteries or I used them in the wrong application. I'm thinking bad batteries as lithium cells are supposed to maintain their voltage over long periods and when they do finally die, their voltage drop off curve is precipitous. - Lithium - Energizer - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information