Friday 23 September 2011

Garmin Nuvi Cases


I ordered this item to go along with my new Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT. I knew this model GPS didn't come with any kind of a case through research and wanted something to protect the screen when I toss it into my laptop bag or other place when traveling.



I wanted something sturdy to protect it from scratches and crushing, as sometimes things can get crushed in overhead bins when someone gets a bit overzealous in cramming their stuff in an already full bin. This item is listed as a hard case, so I thought I'd give it a try. I guess I couldn't have expected aluminum for the price at which this was offered, but it is a bit lightweight in terms of being a hard case. Without tearing the nylon covering off the material used, it feels as if it's a light weight plastic underneath. I rated the item a 4-star primarily for this reason. The phrase hard case just brings to mind something a little sturdier.



Truth be told, it will probably do just fine in most cases for me and I don't anticipate it being a problem, as long as I'm mindful of this. I'll just have to keep in mind that it isn't sturdy enough to toss in a pile of bags, or to not pay attention when placing it into overhead bins or gate checking a backpack. Under those conditions, it could crush enough to contact the screen of the GPS unit and lead to damage, particularly if something with a sharp corner presses against it with a bit of pressure. I'll just have to keep it in mind and be careful...



For the price, I'm pleased with what I received and would buy another if needed at this time. I'll post back if I run into any problems, or if it doesn't hold up as long as I think it should for the price and it's intended usage. Case for Garmin Nuvi GPS 3790T 3750 3760T 2360LT 2350 2350LMT 2350LT 2300LM 2300 2360LMT 2370LT 3760LMT 3790LMT Free 4.3" Screen Protector

I love my GPS case. It's superrr cute and I love the pink color. It's a little bit big for my GPS so the GPS slides around inside but that could just be because it is a universal case and I have a smaller GPS. The inside pocket is nice for chargers and stuff. The cover is kind of hard which is nice because you know that your GPS is being protected--but at the same is not too hard. Shipping was quick and I got it in a few days. Would highly recommend-just don't expect it to fit tightly around your GPS (depending what model you have)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information