Thursday 1 September 2011

Ethernet - cat5, ethernet


I bought this cable to connect my PS3 to the router. The ends do not fit properly in the PS3 Ethernet port. While they lock in place, any slight movement drops the connection and I have to wiggle the cord around to get the connection back. It's just not a solid hook-up. WHITE 25FT CAT5 CAT5e RJ45 PATCH ETHERNET NETWORK CABLE 25 FT For PC, Mac, Laptop, PS2, PS3, XBox, and XBox 360

I was having trouble with my wireless router so before I decided on a new one I bought this cable. I'm not sure why there are other negative reviews. I was linking my wireless router to my laptop in another room and it worked just fine for me so I can't comment on how well it works with a PS3.



It's white so it sort of blended in with the wall and it was long enough for my needs. I never had an issue with this cable.

Worked perfectly to hook up an XBox 360, right length and the white color blended in well with the wall. Just ran it across the floor and it's unnoticeable. Just ordered another one of these exact products again because I needed another 25-foot white Ethernet cord.

There's not much to say about this product. It's a Cat5 cable. On the other hand, I challenge you to find another cable this good for $4-$5.



The connectors are very well built. The snag guard works very well, and does not at all interfere with removing the cable. The end is also built in a way that the protective outer coat around the cable won't work its way out of the connector, like some other cheap Ethernet cables.



I wish it were blue, but so what? It's still a great cable. I'd definitely recommend.

I ordered this and forgot to change the mailing address to my new address. I figured it would be sent back and I'd have to reorder..but after a delay it arrived (had been forwarded by the post office) and it's working great. Thanks!!

This cord is long enough to run the room where our cable modem is to the next room, which is what I needed. It snaps into the port and does not come loose, which I've been missing! I've had the cable for almost a month now with no connectivity problems whatsoever and the price is right! Thank you!

Got this to connect a Wii console to a cable modem, which enables connection to the Internet. Works perfectly for that. Being white, blends into the baseboard where it has been tacked along the wall.

It's a good cable, the first time I used it with my xbox 360 I experience same way before when my unit is connected closely to the modem and then to the router. So far everything is doing well. thank you

Can't really complain about this product. Works just like a regular ethernet cable is supposed to. I like this cable because it actually hooks into the slot and doesn't easily slide out like my previous one did. It's long enough to be connected to the main household desktop, which is 2 doors down from my room. Overall, excellent! - Cable - Computer Cables - Ethernet - Cat5'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information