Saturday 24 September 2011

Excellent Product - case, 8900


Good case. It has a grip that does not slip out of your hands. My only problem is that the protection for the sides is nowhere near as thick as the rest of the parts of the phone. There is absolutely no protection for the screen. With that, I will upgrade to the defender! OtterBox Impact Case for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Black)

I was really impressed with this cover. It's much slimter than my previous cover and fits better into my pocket. It has a nice grip but doesn't look overly masculine. It does tend to pick up a few dust bunnies, but they wipe off easily.

This case is absolutely PERFECT!. Just the right amount of protection and thickness (the defender case being a little too thick)Im glad I went with the Impact case. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY. This case is perfect

I have been using this Otter case with my blackberry for a couple months now. It is a nice case that fits the curve 8900 perfectly...like a sock. It doesn't provide any protection for the screen or have anything that goes over the keys. It doesn't add much size but it does make the phone a little bit larger. My main complaint is that the rubber is kind of tacky. This is really nice to prevent the phone from slipping out of your hand but since I carry my phone in my pocket it makes it difficult to slip in and out of my jeans. Wouldn't be a problem if I carried it in a purse. It also prevents the phone from being able to fit in some holsters. Over all it is a fine case, stays on the phone, pretects it a little bit (not the screen), and still allows access to all of the buttons/ports.

somehow my cat thinks the phone is a toy. the official blackberry and then another skin got ripped horribly. the 3rd - a shell - kept getting knocked off surfaces. so far this is good. has grip. not too bulky or armor-like. thick enough to endure scratches. the provided screen protector is nice. not linty like silicon skins. fits decently in women's suit/coat pockets and nondescript-looking enough.

This case is outstanding! Extra think build ups on the corners offer great protection from accidental drops without adding too much size or bulk to the phone. Feels good to the touch and allows you a solid grip on your phone so it doesn't slip out of your hand, yet, slips easily in and out of pockets without excessively grabbing your clothes. I Often lay the phone on the center console in my truck and with normal starting, stopping, and turning it stays where I lay it. Case peels off of phone in seconds if you need to access the battery compartment. Comes with a screen protector. The only dislike I can share is the amount of small debris that is attracted to the case. I keep mine in my pants pocket and it is always covered with small pieces of lint, drop it on the floor it's sure to find sand. Overall this is a phenomenal case! I've owned many cases for many types of phones, and this is without question the best I've ever owned. I like it so much that when shopping for a new phone, I check to see if OtterBox makes a case for it.

This case is not what I'd hoped it would be. From the description I thought it was a case that was focused on impact resistance rather than the crush/anything resistance of the Defender line. In reality it's more for suited for light use, to protect a phone from occasional dropping. Since I use my phone heavily I decided to go with the Defender line. It seems to have the protection I need - Otter Box - Case - Cellphone Case - 8900'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information