Saturday 3 September 2011

Face Treatments - energizing, face treatments


I have been using this mask for the last 5 years. If I have a big event or important meeting, I MUST use this mask that day. I wash my face and apply this mask after getting out of the shower. The cooling feeling energizes me and prepares the skin well for applying makeup. I leave the mask on until it's dry (about 10 min) and then rinse off and apply moisturizer.



It plumps my skin so beautifully that EVERY TIME I USE IT, people compliment me on my skin! Literally, every time. My skin looks more supple, younger and fresh. I use expensive creams -- even $250 Creme de la Mer - but this simple basic is a STAPLE in my cabinet. I couldn't go without it!



I'm so happy to see it sold here on Amazon, as you can no longer find it in drugstores. I hope Neutrogena will manufacture this product again -- as I will do anything to find it and use it for the rest of my life. I can't speak more highly of this fabulous, refreshing, energizing mask. Neutrogena Pore Refining Mask Oil Free 2 Oz

I only ordered this because I was ordering something else, the primary product I was after was not sent so I would have to say never order from Beauty Encounter unless you like bad customer service, wrong products, and hassle and headache when trying to return items that were sent due to their mistake. In the past I had really liked Neutrogena poor refining products, but they had to monkey around and discontinue products. This is one of the new ones they have brought out since monkeying around with the line, but it misses the mark and I cannot really tell it is doing anything for my skin. - Energizing - Masks - Face Treatments - Moisture'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information