Saturday 3 September 2011

Mud Pie


This dress is adorable, however there is no lining under the pink crinoline and my daughter finds it SO itchy and uncomfortable that she starts crying every time I get the dress out. The seam where the pink tutu is attached to the white top is unfinished and prickly. I've decided to get a pair of white tights to go underneath it, and hopefully that will remedy the problem. VERY cute dress though! Wild Child Zebra Tutu Dress, Pink/White, 12-18 Months

I bought this dress for my daughter's first birthday. She LOVED it the second she laid eyes on it. Normally she wears a size 18 months, but I opted to purchase this in the 12-18 month size. Glad it did - it was a bit big! Got a ton of compliments on it - she looked so cute! The tutu came very wrinkled, but fluffed up easily with my steamer.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information