Friday 2 September 2011

Fast Drying - convertible pants, hiking pants


Amazingly comfortable in the wet humid air of India but within two weeks the zipper at the knees failed and I had to wear them as shorts only. Not what I expected from a $60 pair of pants. I'd suggest finding another brand with the same material or a model without a zipper. ExOfficio Men's Is Ziwa Regular Length Convertible Pant (Light Khaki, 34)

These are very lightweight hiking pants so put your expectations in the proper prospective with regards to durability. I have a closet full of North Face outdoor pants which I like immensely and they wear like iron. These are lighter weight than all of those. I purchased these to specifically keep the blood suckers under control (insect shield) when hiking after the snow melt. They do that well. Plenty of room for movement. If you wear them for everyday use, you will probable get zipper failure like one of the other reviewers mentioned. The fit was good though I wish they had an integrated belt like my North Face pants. Happy so far with these. - Hiking Pants - Bicycle Accessories - Adventure - Convertible Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information