Sunday 4 September 2011

Film Making - camcorder, camcorder accessories


Picked this item up while looking for something to help me with stabilizing shots for various production work. Could not be happier with it! Easy to put together, also came with the "low bar" for the low shots and following action.



Used it with the Canon T2i, and Canon HG20 without any issues, A+ rating and a great price. SIMA SCM-QR Hand Held Digital Video Camera Stabilizing System

Wow! I can't believe I paid [...] bucks for this... Video cam stabilizers are definitely not cheap, but this a true stabilizer for $30! The only downfall is the instructions, but assembly is basically self explanatory... If you are buying a stabilizer than you already know the deal. The instructions do show the many configurations available, which is amazing. The base weight is great too. Buy this immediately. It is out of stock everywhere else!

I read some reviews a while ago and honestly I remember it being a one star product but recently it appears to be rated 5 stars so I took a chance... why not for the price, right? WRONG!! While some of the pieces can be used for other things, as a "stabilizer" you are honestly better off using your hands. I can see how one would market it as a stabilizer because of the weight at the bottom and it may increase your shot stability by 10% but that's about as much as I would give it. Now that I have it, I really can't imagine when or why I would use it. My advice would be save up for one that works! - Camcorder Accessories - Manfrotto - Film Making - Camcorder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information