Sunday 4 September 2011

Underwire Support - bras, go2 bra


I recently recieved my bra and couldn't wait to try it on. I have been a Victorias Secret girl for a long time but with a 34DD cup I seem to wear the straps down as they never have enough support. This bra is everything I have been missing. It is so supportive and the straps don't over stretch with the weight of my bust or cut into my shoulders. The band fits nice and snug without cutting into my skin. You can not see the bra lines under your clothes either. It is pretty, sexy, comfortable and affordable. What more could you ask for in a bra? I'd give it 6 stars if I could!!! "MYCHELLE" Go2 Bra by Lipo in a Box Taupe 36D

This bra is a fabulous everyday bra. It is so comfortable you forget you have it on. It makes you look good in your clothes, you can wear it with everything because it is seamless. VERY, very comfortable and pretty. LOVE this bra!

I needed to find a bra that had the following requirements



1) Very supportive

2) Comfortable

3) Stylish/Sexy

4) Affordable



This product met all of my expectations. I am very pleased as I am a picky customer - not only do I want value but I like a good price! Thanks Amazon for offering this item.

very comfortable. Stretchy soft cups. I ordered the Rachel and it fit and looked good but I could tell it might get uncomfortable because of the non-stretchy cups.



It's also pretty. But I have one complaint. Why do none of these bras come in nude? I would order 2 if it came in nude. I've been wearing a bra long enough to realize you only need nude and black. Crazy colors and too much lace bras never get worn (under clothes). But if you want to call this a Go 2 bra, you need nude. The taupe is better than ivory under a light shirt but under white? Youre out of luck!



Bottom Line: LOVE THIS BRA, DON'T LIKE THE COLOR CHOICES!

Fabric is great: double-layered, stretchy, fits like a glove. But the straps are poorly constructed: too thin, so they cut in over time, & not padded or soft. But the real problem is that the tip of the outer wires is not cushioned & presses through the underwire casing, so by the end of the day, it's digging in. If those two details were solved, this would be a great bra. Also, it does provide a round, slightly flattened, minimizing effect.

I love this bra. Ordered the first one from another site and, after wearing a couple of days, ordered a second one. Unfortunately, it was no longer being stocked so I was thrilled when I found it on Amazon. It has good coverage on the sides, is comfortable, is supportive, and looks sexy. Love, love, love it.

Expected a little more structure based on the description. This is definitely very comfortable; however, I should have ordered a cup size smaller. It seems to have a bit too much stretch to be supportive. I will use it for kicking around the house. - Go2 Bras - Go2 Bra - Lingerie - Bras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information