Saturday 10 September 2011

Fishing Rod - fishing rod, portable


It's an awesome rod, great action and i love it. It has one drawback, the sections

keep coming apart on hard casting.--To correct the problem i had to glue two of the four sections together and make it a two piece rod. I would not trade this rod

for anything. Guy Eagle Claw Pack-It Spin and Fly Rod (4 Piece)

I have owned three of the Eagle Claw pack-it rods over the past 30+ years. My grandfather bought me one when I was 15, and that lasted for many years. Most recent purchase (#3) was to replace #2 which was damaged by no fault of its own. They are great for back packing, but the action is good enough for an everyday pole as well. I have used the pole for fly fishing as well as spin-casting, and it works well for both - again, more than just "good enough", a real reasonable pole for all seasons and purposes. No doubt that you can buy a better pole, but for the money you'd be hard pressed to find something better. And if you back pack, this is a must-have. - Travel Pack - Fishing Rod - Portable - Travel Rod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information