Saturday 10 September 2011

Sterling Silver - cord, cord chain


Clasp came off after about a month. I was able to temporarily fix it but then the "leather" cord broke after about 3-4 months. After the cord ripped in one place I pulled on both ends of one piece and that ripped easily as well.



I tried to keep this necklace out of water, but it did get wet a few times. I don't know if this contributed to the deterioration of the cord.



Seller should really look into making or purchasing better quality cord. Bling 3mm Black Braided Leather Cord Chain 14" 15" 16" 18" 22" 24" 30" Sterling Silver Necklace-16

This is a very poor product. The second day the clasp broke. After about 3 weeks, the necklace just broke. The "leather" snapped. I don't think it was real leather. I am sure that it was even leather. Don't buy this leather chain. If it is even leather it is of such poor quality. I am so very disappointed. - Cord - Necklaces - Necklace Cord - Cord Chain'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information