Tuesday 6 September 2011

Full-bust Sportswear - fruit of the loom, sports bra


For those of us who have been blessed up top, these aren't the greatest bras for anything more intense than walking. For the price, they're good for everyday use, or you can even double up for a more intense workout which seems to work for me. If you don't wish to double up, though, then go for a more expensive bra. 3-pack, Tank Style Sport Bras, Fruit of the Loom

These sports bra wear and wash well, but they run a size smaller than your typical size. I suggest if you wear a 34 typically in a regular bra, you order a 36 in this sports bra. So on and so forth. Great price.

I first found these Fruit of the Loom at a K-Mart over ten years ago. I live mostly in the tropics and like the comfort of cotton. This style is very comfortable and I wear it for work and home year round. I have several now. They are easy to get on and off. I don't like racer backs...this style goes about four inches up in the back and does not pinch anywhere. I was so happy to find these through Amazon after many years of looking in stores and not finding them.

I love these wicking cotton sports bras. Most amazing is that they have enough support so I can ride my horse in them, after wearing to work all day. I need a fair bit of support to do sitting trot and I wear the 38, so a bra has to really function.



I bought a few packs 5 months ago. They wash well and have held up well, although I always wash on gentle cycle with gentle soap and line-dry. They run true to size. Unlike runners style sports bras, the tank style straps do not show under a medium-wide neckline shirt. Especially with the colors, they are enough like a crop-top that I can change from work shirt to riding shirt without a changing room.



I am back writing this review because I want to order more.

I'm pretty well-endowed (40DDD) and prefer to sleep in sports bras, but often find them uncomfortable. These are AWESOME -- soft, supportive without being uncomfortable, and a great value. I read some of the other reviews and ordered a size 42, which fits perfectly.



I haven't used them yet for working out, but they would probably be fine for most women. I double-up on sports bras anyway for any but the lowest impact exercise and these would work for that also.

Comfortable active wear bras that I use for every day, and the straps don't show like on a lot of narrow, racer back styles. A long way from the awful thing my mother introduced me to in middle school with gaudy hooks, pointy seams and scratchy polyester (remember them!?)

I was so happy to see that Amazon carries this style. Ten years ago, I bought two and wore them until they wore out. I wasn't able to find the same style again, but recently saw an ad for it in a magazine. A Google search brought me to Amazon. I love it...very comfortable stretch cotton and easily slips on and off. The main reason I like it is that it does not have a racer style back, but has a wide comfortable solid band (more like a regular style bra). I put it in the washing machine and hang to dry.

I ordered three Hanes sports bras for about $10. I figured I wouldn't get anything fancy for ten bucks, but what could I lose? I couldn't believe the high quality and firm support of these bras. I ordinarily pay between $20 and $25 for ONE bra like this. I got these for about $3.50 each.

I've searched for a long time to find a sport bra like this - with normal straps, not racerback, and without hardware. This bra is so comfortable that you will forget you have it on. Washes perfectly, too. This is my everyday bra, and provides enough support for casual wear like t-shirts. - Bra - Sports Bra - Fruit Of The Loom - Full-bust Sportswear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information