Saturday 10 September 2011

Good Value - suits, nice


Well i think its a cool suit, the image has improved since I bought mine. The original image read, 3 button two pockets (picture showed one on each side) and a single breasted jacket with conservative lapels. I got what you see in the add..not quite the government business suit. My tailor was scared to fool with the elastic waist and I cant figure out how to make the pants into a 38 not the 40 they are. So all of that made me very unhappy. Customer service was cool they refunded me and didnt send me a shipping reciept,told me to keep the suit. I think that if the picture was right then I wouldve ordered it but if I wanted this kind of suit it would be a top choice..I would actually order again from these guys tho...go figure

Wellbean.biz Executive Signature Collection Italian 2 Button 2pc Mens Suit Ticket Pocket Peak Lapel Jacket Adjustable Waist Merino Wool Extra Fine 150s Perfect for Every Occasion Taupe / Tan Stripe (42 Long) - Suits - Good Value - Darya - Nice'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information