Tuesday 27 September 2011

Greeting Card Paper - blank cards, greeting cards


These cards are overall a good deal. They work best for invitations, announcements, and other times when you will be doing mass mailings. They are a little too flimsy for my liking for nicer, individual cards, despite Avery advertising them as "heavyweight" on the box. That's the only reason I give them four stars instead of five. Other than that these are great cards; I haven't had problems with smearing or paperjams at all. The cards are scored evenly and fold very easily. The texture is a nice touch, too. Avery Textured Half-Fold Greeting Cards for Inkjet Printers, Uncoated, 5.5 x 8.5 Inches, White, Box of 30 (03378)

I completely agree with the previous review. While I certainly don't think the cards should be classified as heavyweight (they most definitely are not), the texture is very nice and the printing on them is excellent (I love our Canon i860 printer. If you're shopping around for a new printer, I would highly recommend it). Happy cardmaking!

I've been making my own cards using Staples' Photo Greeting Cards. When I went to get more of Staples' cards, I found they were sold out of their own product, so I opted to buy this Avery 'card' paper instead. I thought, because of the Avery name, the product would be comparable or of superior quality. BOY was I disappointed! I might as well have used 24 lb. paper I had at home. The Avery paper in this package is NOT cardstock, which is what I expected for a greeting card type of product. I'm Very disappointed, particularly because I expected better of Avery.

I have been using these for well over a year. I make greeting cards for my church and I have made over 150 for them already this year, as well as my own cards. Made with this paper they look better and richer and are well liked by everyone. They print well and the colors are great. I have used many kinds before I found these. None compared.

Service from the provider was fast and I got exactly what I wanted! I make my own cards for a large extended family and these are perfect! The slight texture to the cardstock makes each card a little nicer than slick cardstock, at least in my opinion. I will certainly order it again.

My wife uses these cards in conjunction with her Printmaster program to create a variety of greeting cards. She really loves this product as it has an integral pre-fold crease which facilitates a pefect fold after printing. - Greeting Cards - Blank Cards - Envelopes - Avery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information