Friday 23 September 2011

Grooming Kits - grooming, pet supplies


Scaredy Cut silent clipper was so easy to use on my skittish cat. He doesn't like anything that has sound as it scares him and is hard to hold him while grooming. With Scaredy Cut, my cat was easy to control while I cut his long Maine Coon hair off for the Summertime. I was able to get an even cut using the attached comb. If your cat won't stop fidgeting or is always trying to run away due to electric razor noises, this is a great tool to use; It makes no sound so it won't scare even the "scarediest" cat from running under the couch in fear of the noise. Scaredy Cut ® Silent Clipper Home Pet Grooming - Cat Dog Horse

I have two maltese dogs who get groomed every 6 weeks at $100 a trip. When I came across this product on amazon I was a bit skeptical, yet hopeful at the same time. My skepticism was completely unfounded. I've never cut my dogs hair before so I was very surprised that it came out pretty decent. It looks better then the job the "professional" dog groomers do at the big box pet chains. Scaredy Cut was easy to use and I don't have to chase my dogs around the house for an hour like I did when I bought the $200 pet clippers. My only complaint would have to be the finger and thumb hole. If they were slightly larger, the scissors would be more comfortable to use.

Scaredy Cut,we tried many different products to trim our cat's hair,she has very thick and long hair so it does get matted up.This is the only product we have found that she will actually sit still and not fight to get away while we cut the matted hair.And it works great at cutting the hair and the matted hair without worry about cutting into her skin.

I have a miniature poodle who is afraid of any electric clipper noise. I have been cutting his hair with scissors and I must admit, it has been a pretty bad hack job. I recently purchased Scaredy Cut Silent Clippers and they are great. Chip isn't afraid of them, his haircuts are even, and they are easy on the fingers. The shipping was fast. I think they are well worth the price and will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

I'm so glad I discovered the Scaredy Cut clipper on Amazon. I adopted a full grown Maine Coon cat from a shelter. He was so frightened of everything. I couldn't approach him with a scissor and couldn't take him to a groomer, but I needed to remove his matted hair. The Scaredy Cut clipper has changed our relationship.



The terrific thing about the Scaredy cut clipper is that you can start by simply combing your animal. I believe you can use it on cats, dogs or even horses if they are frightened by the sound of a buzzer. I started by combing my cat with they guard which is attached to the scissor. Most long haired cats like the feel of being combed. When you find a spot that needs to be clipped, you can snip it off. The blade is so quiet; the cat almost doesn't know that you are trimming him. The guard prevents you from nipping at the animal's skin or sensitive areas. The clipper doesn't heat up and burn your pet's skin as a buzzer can do.



My cat is now a very happy guy. He purrs when I clip him and he is much healthier. Maine Coons have wonderful personalities, but long haired cats do require a little more maintenance. If your cat is having digestive problems, or you want to trim him for the summer, I recommend the Scaredy Cut clipper without hesitation. I got mine through Amazon and avoided shipping charges!

I have two Schnauzers and a Schnauzer mix that used to cost over $750 a year total to take to the groomer. Before Scardey Cut, I have tried every way possible to groom them myself, but I often made them look terrible (once like they had a skin disease!) and had to take them to the groomer anyway to "fix" what I did. I don't want to put my groomer out of business, but I can definitely already tell, after having the Scardey Cut for just two months, that my dogs are probably only going to need one professional groomer visit a year rather than 4 or 5 -- that gets pricey for 3 dogs! I can easily make them look great all by myself using this product. The product doesn't make any noise (like an electric clipper would) and doesn't intimidate them at all. They react the same as if I'm brushing them, and in fact they like the attention. It's very easy to give them an all-over even cut, which I could NEVER achieve with a regular scissor. I also like using the little Scaredy Cut scissor for their faces because of the blunt tip. The only real suggestion I have is that you can groom over a few days rather than do it all at once if your dog won't sit still for a long time. After all, most of us aren't professional groomers! I'll groom the body one day, the legs the next, the face the next, etc. If you do it in stages the grooming is SUPER easy. Also, brush your dog before you groom. It's fun bonding time with your dog, rather than dropping him off at the groomer for a whole day. Two paws up for the Scaredy Cut! I wish it had been invented a long time ago!

Charlie is an perfect adorable chinchilla persian boy. Unfortunately, he grew up not liking to be touched much and has issues with impaction, so shaving him entirely is the best bet. Normally he would have to be sedated to be shaved. One groomer thought to try without and ended up scratched up so badly that she had to give him back half groomed with blood all over him. He recently has had some issues as he is getting older and it would not be a good idea to sedate him, so these clippers seemed like a good idea and so we thought to try them. We started small and doing portions of him at a time. He is good with them for maybe 2-3 minutes and then his angry side kicks in. He is slightly uneven, but with enough sessions we think it will work out great. So in turn I would suggest these for cats that are not good with groomers or clippers. So in turn I rate this product 5 stars because out of all the things we have tried this has been the most effective. It might take some extra work on your side, but it is worth the safety of your animal. - Pet Supplies - Dog Clippers - Clipper - Grooming'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information