Sunday 4 September 2011

Hands Free Sport Case - hands free sport case, microphones


I've owned other belts the horizontal ones with the velcro...and the battery pack would fall out after a couple good hip pops during my Zumba class. This belt holds the battery pack securely and adjusts around the waist or hip area well for a great fit. It is sturdy and gets the job done. Purchased it in May 2009 and teach 3 classes a week. It hasn't frayed as other belts have and is holding up extremely well. Tune Belt Vertical Microphone Transmitter Carrier Belt

I wish I had purchased this belt years ago. My Mic has been falling out of my old velcro closure belt every time I shifted positions. I teach all kinds of fitness classes and love the stability this belt provides. It's also easy to turn on and off. Great purchase!

This mic belt is great. It keeps the mic pack in place nicely and also stays in place around my waist. I teach Zumba and even with all those booty pops, it holds onto the mic pack. Just watch out if you do a lot of high impact movements, the belt may creep up your waist, but that will naturally happen because of the exercises you are doing.

I teach 2-4 classes a week of high intensity interval-style studio fitness. We do lots of plyometrics (old-school jumping jacks, high-knees etc) and this battery belt hasn't budged! I love it! We have two "community" belts at the gym that you can use, but I bring my own (I prefer my own sweat to everyone else's!) I have washed the belt with no problems, just toss it in with my gym clothes. I was worried that the "open style" (i.e no velcro closure) would cause the battery pack to jump out, but the pocket has a narrow top and great elasticity that holds the pack in with complete security. I highly recommend this belt to anyone who teaches group fitness!

I had invested in a mic belt for myself due to the one at the gym where I teach PUMP classes in VERY BAD shape. Found this belt easy to adjust and wear. Holds the mic well. Easy to clean. Almost tempted to buy another for the gym...ALMOST...: )

I love my belt, it's a great product and it fits very comfortably. Had one over a year and I forgot it at the place where I teach indoor cycling, someone must've liked it A LOT...it disapeared with no trace...Got me a new one!!! I'm keeping these guys info...great product, great service...I'm happy!!!...Delivery was much faster than I expected...THANKS!!! - Microphones - Hands Free Sport Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information