Sunday 4 September 2011

Suction Razor  holder For Wall


Received item a few days ago. Cleaned bathroom mirror with disinfectant wipes which left some moister on the mirror. I then put the suction cups on it. Once it dried, the suction was strong and did not move at all. Currently holding 2 regular adult size toothbrushes, 1 tongue cleaner and my husband's Gillette Fusion razor. Holds all 4 items well, does not slip or fall out. Overall great toothbrush holder without having another item clutter your bathroom sink. Wish it had a place to hold the toothpaste, but this isn't called "toothpaste holder." Therefore, I gave it 5 stars. Interdesign 49902 Toothbrush Holder

Not a lot to review here.



The holder works with both electric toothbrush heads as you can put them in and take them out vertically.



Regular toothbrushes can be slid in sideways through the front opening in the holders.



The suction cups are big and work well on appropriate surfaces.



The chrome finish looks good.

Sturdy enough but just FYI for other customers -- these suction cups will not stay adhered to a plastic laminated surface (the interior of my medicine cabinet). Also the metal holders are a bit large for standard toothbrushes, some balancing required to keep them in or they slip through (I give 2 stars for that reason, not for my ignorance of the science of suction cups).

I needed two of these because there don't seem to be any similarly compact toothbrush holders for a family of 5. Plus, now the extra spaces allow those with fears of cooties to not have to have their toothbrush next to their brother's or sister's!!



They are quite compact and have a simple but refined style, so it goes well in our bathroom and i would assume many others. Suction cups hold very well, and we have them at the base of the mirror over the sink.



The openings are semi-large on this, but not that big. Can not grab the body of our brushes in a convenient place, so they are all held by the bristles. Considering that some are juvenile toothbrushes, if you don't place them just right they can slip through.

I bought this product because I was tired of toothbrush holders that are hard to clean. The great thing about this holder is that it doesn't require cleaning at all, and that alone makes me happy! I can't really comment on how well the suction cups stick because it's been on my bathroom mirror for only a day (although they looked more sturdy than any suction cups I've used before), but I can say that it holds my nimbus toothbrush really well. I also tried it with an oral-b brush and it held that pretty well, too. Two more things I love about this product are the simplicity of its design and the fact that it helps declutter the bathroom counter.

This has been hanging in my bathroom for a long time now and has never fallen off. I like that it keeps my toothbrush dry and up off of any surfaces. It still looks great and can hold all four toothbrushes with no problem. I would recommend.

It is hard to find toothbrush holders in stores that will hold today's models with fat, contoured handles. That's why I ordered this one. We have four toothbrushes in out home, none of which fit in standard toothbrush holders. Unfortunately, three of our four toothbrushes fall through the openings in this holder, so I have the opposite problem. I feel like Goldilocks: I'm still looking for the holder that's not too small or too big, but "just right!"

Sticks like magic to the mirror, hasn't moved an inch since putting it on a month ago. The spaces are quite big, could easily fit a large toothbrush. I have standard size toothbrushes and they hold really well.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information