Monday 26 September 2011

High Quality Suit - darya trading, valentino made in italy


I ordered this item with star-struck eyes and great expectations. To my satisfaction, I found this suit to be made of pretty fine material. I love the pick-stitching, double vents, single breast, two-buttoned, peak-lappells, and functioning button holes. HOWEVER, unfortunately, the shoulders are ENTIRELY too wide and armholes too low. The material seems a bit heavy/thick. I look like a big triangle when I wear it! lol. Buyer be wear of your size, and have a good talk with a knowledgable seamstress/tailor before and after purchase; but especialy after. To my grave dissapointment, the cost of altering exceeds the cost of the suit if I want it to fit propperly. As another customer has said; you truly get what you pay for. It's still a pretty nice suit, and I will wear it every now and then. Oh, and the sleeves are too long, and I cant get them altered b/c of the functioning button-wholes. Gino Valentino Peak Lapel Ticket Pocket Suit Made in Italy Shiny Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made Two Button Canvas Front Jacket Modern Flat Front Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Gray Faint Herringbone (44 Regular)

Overall the suit was very well made and material was of very high quality.

The color looked darker than shown.

I have an unusual body shape which requires athletic cut / slim fit type suits (broader shoulders and trim waist) as a starting point for the tailor to work from.

This suit just did not seem to be an athletic cut so sent it back - the fit was not even close for me (but I am unusual).

If it was a better fit - would have kept it. Might work for you if you have more of a normal shape.

I previously purchased Nicoletti brand, 3 button suit which was good quality and better fit for me.

Seller (Darya Trading) accepted the return promptly & without any fuss for $5 handling fee (had to pay return postage).

I absolutely love my new suit. Darya was amazing to deal with. I accidentally ordered the wrong size and they were so good to get me the right size right away.



The suit is great. LOVE the pants. They fit so nicely. I have broad shoulders, and the jacket fits very nicely. Wore the suit to church yesterday and I had at least three other guys ask me where I got it.



Paired with a nice new tie, you'll feel like a million bucks!



Can you tell I like the suit?

I love the suit. I also have the brown one. These suits are made very well and mine fits great. Keep is mind that they are off the rack suits and it is impossible for them to fit everyone perfectly. If you want prefect fit, you must go to a tailor and get a suit made just for you. Anyone who complains about the fit, would have the same problem if they went into a store and bought one. These suits are a great value. When I wear mine, I am pretty sure that I will have one of the nicer suit where ever I go. - High Quality Suit - Valentino Made In Italy - Darya Trading - Made In Italy 2 Button Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information