Monday 26 September 2011

Home Decor - interior design, home decorating


This book truly lives up to its title. The books takes you a tour of varied decorating styles, ideas and functionality. It's a must for anyone who is ready to make a change or just loves home decorating. Decorating Ideas That Work: Creative Design Solutions for Your Home

The book arrived in very good condition. The only complaint that I have is it did take a long time to get to me. I know I can't blame that on the seller but I just thought I would mention it. Also, the slowness of the delivery will play a big part in my decision to order from this seller again. So, long story short, loved the book, hated the delivery time and oh yes, not willing to pay for the fastest delivery option. I think 5-7 business days is plenty of time to get a buyer thier merchandise. - Home Decor - Interior Design - Domino - Home Decorating'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information