Wednesday 14 September 2011

Home Security - electronic lock, home security


This is the best. Push a button when you leave the house. Push 4 buttons when you come home. (or one if you have the remote, which I use when it's raining)) Doesn't get easier than that. Best of all the kids don't need keys to get in. Morning Industry QF-01P Keypad and Remote Deadbolt, Brass

This unit was installed as a replacement for a standard deadbolt.



It did the job as described.



Pros: Doesn't require fumbling for a key to enter.

It's easy to program new entry codes, so they can easily be changed as needed.



Cons: The remote often requires multiple presses to unlock.

It may be a problem with the remote, but I purchased two and they both have the same problem.

It's just as good as it looks. It's very easy to install and so far it has worked flawlessly (I've had it for about a month now). I installed this lock on the garage side door and now we can keep the door locked all the time. I'm planning to get another one for the other garage back door as well. I highly recommend this lock.

I have a 4 year old and a newborn so my hands are always full. Love that when I pull into the carport I can hit the remote control and the lock unlocks. My husband installed this in a matter of minutes, very good directions and easy to enter a password. Best purchase I've made in a while. It also arrived sooner than described...vey affordable for what it does and looks very nice on our door. Can't say enough good things about it...no problems with it

AWESOME PRODUCT !!!

I love this product!!

It arrived in a fair amount of time, it looks nice on the inside & outside (unlike some of it's larger competitors), it's compact, easily installed, works exactly as stated, product customer service for any reason, multiple codes that can be programed for different purposes (that can be added & removed individually), have the choice of using the standard key OR the keypad entry OR an added bonus feature (that comes in handy a lot more than I expected)... a small key chain REMOTE (no codes to enter or keys to use).

AND... it's $20-$40 less expensive than other brand equivalents !!!

Took only about 20 minutes to install as I was replacing an existing deadbolt. It really looks good, like the door is really protected, physically and electronically. The ONLY drawback is that it only comes with one remote and of course I need one and my wife needs one. But they are also available on Amazon so it's not really a problem. What was really great is that everything worked flawlessly the first time. Probably a function of not being made in "China" but on Taiwan.

I saw this product on my weekend vacation home rental! The landlord use internet to unlock the front door for us upon our arrival and gave us a code to use during our stay! I am so glad I found this locks on Amazon.com can't wait to try it out! - Keyless Entry - Electronic Lock - Keyless - Home Security'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information