Thursday 29 September 2011

Homeopathic Remedies - menopause, hormones


I just turned 40 this year and have been struggling with severe pms and perimenopause symptoms for about 10yrs...bloating, sore breasts, cramping, drenching night sweats and bad mood swings to the point that is was affecting my relationships. Unwilling to take synthetic hormones, I heard about natural progesterone cream but never took it seriously until now!!! I have only been using Life-Flo Progesta-Care for four months and all my symptoms have greatly diminished. What a relief! The first month I only noticed a slight change but by the third month I began noticing big changes. So persevere. It take time to build up in your system. I particularly like this brand too because it goes on like a light body cream and sinks into my skin much faster. I tried other brands that leave a greasy and sticky residue which can be especially uncomfortable if applying before bedtime. I always go back to Life-Flo Progesta-Care. I will definitely keep using it!Life-Flo Progesta-Care Natural Progesterone Body Cream, Menopause Formula, 4-Ounce Bottle

As someone who has studied natural therapies for about 20 years (and has implemented many of them into my life, always for the better), I am flabbergasted at the ignorance and downright bad attitude that so many doctors have toward women, especially where hormones and their side effects are concerned. So many still like to tell you that you're just stressed out or that you need counseling, or - my favorite - that you should get on an antidepressant like all the rest of America. Disgusting. Shortly after my son was born nearly 2 years ago (I am 40), I began suffering from a wide range of problems including depression, MAJOR irritation, insomnia, inability to handle any stressors, and complete exhaustion. I consider myself a high energy person and one child, I knew, should not be wiping me out like that. I first thought it was an adrenal issue and started balancing those out which helped but not as much as I'd hoped. I then figured it must have been hormones and bought this product. The first day I used it a calm feeling came over me that I had not experienced in months and I was in the best mood I'd been in since I could remember. Not saying it will necessarily act that quickly for everyone, but it seemed to for me. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and the difference in my mood is amazing. I noticed this morning as I was putting on makeup that my skin did indeed look better as many other reviewers noted.



It irritates me beyond belief that so many websites out there (all medically oriented and some written by doctors) make natural progesterone sound like snake oil or even like a dangerous product. Well, DUH! If all of us women started treated ourselves for this problem we wouldn't need them anymore and down goes their income. I really think more doctors should open their minds and expand their training into natural therapies, not just Western Medicine, which most of the time seems to do more harm than good particularly with many women's issues. I urge every woman who is suffering from hormonal imbalance symptoms to at least give this a try. It's inexpensive, easy to use, and might very well change your life for the better.

I am pre-menopausal and my primary symptoms are heavy periods and irritation. In the last few days, I have felt the fog lifting from my head; I did not realize how bad it was until it was gone. I was constantly irritated at every little thing and always had to tell myself to calm down and chill out. I just haven't had that feeling ever since I used this cream -- I will wait and see if the periods get better. Cream dispenses easily and is easy to use. We are all different, but this seems to be working for me.

I had Premenstrual dysphoric disorder or PMDD. Basically as soon as I started ovulating, I had PMS to the extreme until my period started. NOT FUN and at times disuptive to my life and others. So my doctor told me to take antidepressants. I said no and searched for an alternative. Life Flo is what I found and I LOVE IT! What can I say-after merely a few days I felt calm and not craving sugar/salt, salt/sugar. After a solid month, PMS realted depression lifted. I have beenon it now for 3 months and never live with out it. I also put a thin watered down layer on my forhead and crows feet and I can't believe how smooth my face is. Some recently asked if I had botox-no kidding. I've been suffering with PMDD and premenopause symtoms for a DECADE and I'm not quite 40-why docs are not telling women about this I'll never know! It's frustrating and ridiculous! I hope this review helps and that every women suffering to try this. You will feel like your old self again. Don't you miss your old self?! :)

I've been using this product for almost 10 years and it does what it says it should do. I use it 3 weeks out of the month and noticed within the 1st 2 weeks that it was working. I don't have any clue (except the calendar) of when my cycle will appear. I use to get cramps, moodiness, bloating, and on and on but since using the product I don't have those symptoms. I am protecting my body against unapposed estrogen, free radicals and a bunch of other stuff. I came to know about the product through Dr. Lee's book, What your Dr. May Not Tell You About Pre-Menopause....(that's a GREAT book) and I highly recommend it to all women to read and be informed about your body, your doctor and the carcinogens that are in our food that our body absorbs. I use it in the morning, one pump, and apply it to my inner arms, back of my knees, on my face and other thin skinned areas on the body so it absorbs quickly. It is not greasy so you can get out of the bathroom. Just three weeks out of the month keeps me happy and the household (ha ha). Purchase it through the subscription program and receive an additional 15% off and free shipping!!! (that's what I do)Good luck with your decision--it'll be a good one if you decided to use it!!! - Hormones - Natural Health - Menopause - Progesterone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information