Saturday 3 September 2011

Instrument Accessories - guitar effects, ac adapter


It's not bulky like many of the other 9V adapters available. Take for instance the 9V adapter that is needed for the Dunalop crybaby. It does what it says it will do. It is also a great space saver so you can plug it in just about anywhere without blocking out any of the other plugs. If you use Boss stomp boxes, I highly recommend that you buy this. I use this adapter with my RC-2 Loop-station Pedal. Boss PSA-120S AC Adaptor

I was always forgetting to turn my BOSS PSA off.That means a 9 volt battery every time I used it. The AC adaptor solved my problem. Of course, if you unplug the adaptor and forget to turn the BOSS off, you are right back where you started. However, the action of unplugging the adaptor seems to remind me to turn off the switch on the BOSS at the same time. I'm happy and saving money.

BOSS doesn't really tell you that the external power supply is not included. Sort of crummy. But, as always AMAZON to the rescue! Over the years (living in a rural area) I have found AMAZON to be my "lifeline"! ANYTHING I need is a key stroke away! The prouduct works great and the seller was wonderful. It came to me before it was supposed to and was brand new! Great seller!

I play at local clubs and venues each week. After years of uses the wire on my Boss adaptor broke at the transformer and could not be fixed. I needed it for a job the next week. I found this replacement at Amazon, they shipped it to me right away and I was back in business without missing a gig, thank you Amazon Nautwheez The Guitar Man - Ac Adapter - Boss - Guitar Effects - Power Adaptor'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information