Saturday 3 September 2011

Moto Droid X2 - moto droid x2, otterbox


This is my first smart phone and I would like it to be my last so I decided to purchase more than insurance. I looked online and saw several cases or covers and Otterbox is a good waterproof box manufacturer so I went ahead and bought it. It is not water proof but aids in keeping water off the Droid. All buttons are covered completely but sockets (HDMI, audio out, charge and cable to computer) are just flaps and mine dont stay closed all the way. I expect little water and dust resistance from them. I work out in a dusty invironment so I wanted more reliable protection and dont feel I got it. Office use great! Car use Great! Home use with kids great! But I would not bring it out in the rain. The screen protector is the clear page you stick on and I have not enough experience to rate them but mine is doing really well (no scratches). I have had it for months and no problems. I think I should have gotten the more expensive one so compare them all. New OtterBox Commuter Series Motorola Droid X - Otterbox - Moto Droid X2'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information